Bump

More.

How come in dog besitality videos, you never ever see the dog cum

I wish they had real horse cushot vids. They are always fake

You dont watch zoo alot do you? Plenty of viseos with k9 cumsots

I've watched a lot and have never seen it once

The fuq? Its not like its cum4k fake loads

Apparently not that much, like most of the Japanese stuff is cumshots

All of you need to get help. Or Jesus. Or both. Just please, don't rewire your brain to this shit.

>Stfu bitchass cuck retard.
You are literally masturbating and/or fucking an animal. Not even your own species. You're fucking pathetic

as a sissy cuck beta black boi i jus wish i could see ma girl gettin fukked in da ass by a horse so i can eat all dat cum after

No, we're watching a woman do that. Did your mother drink alcohol throughout her pregnancy?

yes ma White master im jus a lil dick nigger blackboi. my women r for u to breed with ur BWC. i'll clean up after like a good fagit beta black boi cuz i cant compete

>double trips checked
bl*ck boys seething as Whites stay winning

Is playing with their balls as fun as it looks?
How about their cocks, aren't they rough?
does it taste like ours?

You probably just have been looking for the wrong thing. Dogs don't have a big finish money shot, they actually cum perpetually from the moment they start fucking until they are spent. They constantly unload. Go watch some videos and look for it and you'll see it. That's why in bj vids you see the girls constantly spitting or swallowing if they are about it

Ana has fallen hard times I guess

Attached: 6B26B666-EA01-4217-8007-C935B9DF40EF.jpg (225x225, 5.72K)

luxure tv

their dicks are quite similar to ours, although the head is shaped a bit differently
no idea about the taste, I don't suck horse dick, I just watch girls who do

Xxxpaola?