Ur wifes a slut 4 massive fat horsecock

Ur wifes a slut 4 massive fat horsecock.

Attached: NastyExhaustedAnura-mobile (1).webm (270x480, 1.91M)

And I wouldn't have it any other way

>Can put 1/4 of the length in
What's the point?

When I was 19, I was able to convince my wife that was 15 at the time to wait for me. She turned 18 and she’s never seen another cock and doesn’t want too because I basically made her afraid of taking anything bigger than my 6 incher

Its just d start retard it gets in all d way later.

I c wut u did ther but you are still a fucking retard.

chyah.. unlikely bro. I have a huge dick and my wife barely ever wants to fuck.
don't ever get married.

the business end is in there, so...

thats great until you start to fantasize about seeing her reaction to a bigger dick, how shed moan and cum better on a longer fatter cock, those thoughts start to infiltrate your mind until you wake up one day on the other end of the bed as shes lazily jerking your dick off while backing herself up onto a big dildo on the headboard. big dildo one day, big dick the next

That would be the scenario, if I was a Jew hippie nigger lover. Fortunately, I’m not.

moar

moar

it will happen, seeing your girl cum on your own dick is so hot, eventually youll be curious how she can cum on another one

she will eventually come across a pic of BBC on the web
one of her girlfriends will mention a recent experience with Black men
it doesn't take much to get the ball rolling and your gf won't be able to contain her imagination
next thing you know she's in a gangbang with 5 sweaty Black football players and she's recording them cumming all over her face to show you when she gets back home
don't know it until you try it!

*don't knock it until you try it

wait, i dont have a wife

>low-T beta talks about nigger dicks in thread where a latino couple is getting cucked by a BWC
fuck off, faggot lol. try therapy.

Attached: 1642595977638.jpg (1391x2160, 1.04M)

latinos hate niggers more than whites do. they also love whites.

Attached: actual evidence.png (420x778, 22.11K)

What an egregious cuck. Every woman I've been with has, in their own words, become obsessed with my dick and I'm only 6.5" on a good day. Not even thick and they still cum from penetration and their eyes are all the way back in their skull. Learn intimacy and how to fuck and nothing else matters. Don't need to imagine them with anything else because they have everything they could need.

This sex looks insanely boring, damn.

Attached: 1642732218377.jpg (705x676, 349.1K)

Can't even ballslap her pussy/asscheeks as you thrust. That's a net negative imo. Why would anyone want a dig big to the point where you only get like 30% inside. There's the perfect size, then there's excessive.

if you listen to the audio version, it's clear his BWC is too big for her. she's moaning and gasping. he's purposely fucking like that because her beaner cunt isn't used to anything larger than a jalapeno

talk to women more. most of them prefer girth to length