This is sad

This is sad

Attached: 1cnkeixmqbrifiir.jpg (500x465, 68.5K)

ok

this is why l would never have mixed kids. it's cruel. why do that to them?

Are you my mommy?

Attached: 030.jpg (624x692, 161.6K)

the effects of the black community outright rejecting 99% of mixed people because “dey gotz whyt genez n shi” has had unfathomable positive consequences on the white guy dating scene. used to be that if you didn’t scoop up a little miss perfect white chick in high school, you’d end up stuck with a lardass. at the end of my senior year so many mixed girls were getting fucked by white guys, somebody started an Instagram account to try to “shame” mixed girls that dated white men. it was pretty pathetic.

The mixed child doesn't matter. A lot of the parents are just trying to look "progressive" or piss off their parents. How the child feels about it is irrelevant

I am mixed, but I am middle eastern and european. I grew up in white circles, had a great childhood and teenage years with lots of friends. For sure, I for sure wasn't white enough to be considered white amongst them, but, it was never really an issue for anyone.

However, I am very sure it would have been different if I were half black. My mom was desperate enough to go for a middle easterner, thankfully she wasn't desperate enough for a nigger.

How is it our problem there are rat retards whom wanna turn these people into racists?

It's all super simple.

They are told that black people are so fucking exceptional übermench blah blah blah - But then they remember that they are part white. So only thinking racist-like they implode and get emo as shit because they are "inferior"? Because it's inferior to not be entirely black?

Jesus fucking chirst dude, they are trying to make racists/black-supremacists but end up making EMOs instead.

You cannot make this shit up (some of them look ok too lmao).

Attached: Oh noes..jpg (206x235, 21.18K)

Does anyone feel like they belong anywhere? At best, you've got a few tards who agree the other tards are worse.

no it's not, they're just buttmad black people don't let them in their super cool black-only shithole hangouts

white people don't have anything of their own, it's not like they're whining about not being allowed in "white spaces"

So what? All this shit about "STEALING UR GIRL WHITE BOY" and their children are crying and sobbing in confusion. Haha

>white people don't have anything of their own
Anything "white" gets diversified. Being white is being in everything. Whites probably feel similar to mixed people - not having a separate place of their own - but whites have a broader society, at least

I'll tell you what is sad. You spamming this everyday

Attached: phoebe_cates_fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_masturbation_scene.jpg (1537x1072, 309.54K)

>Whites probably feel similar to mixed people - not having a separate place of their own
I'm white. I don't even think about fitting in. I don't think it's ever really crossed my mind. If these mixed people feel as if they don't fit in, it's most likely in their own head. Stop waiting for other people to give you permission to fit in.

No it's different for them because they are permanent racial minorities. Neither side accepts them

R u retarded?

This.

Yes.

Attached: ACAC4074-8BB0-4E95-BFD6-05DA987D8A50.jpg (660x436, 302.86K)

My experience is both sides of the family didnt like us for being mutts. White people i grew up with didnt give a shit and treated the same as other whites. The non white side, and most other minorities, were extremely racist and hateful.

Alright, start the number station, Peter!

I'm mixed and I never had a problem fitting in. I just never thought about race much at all, and I'm confused by people who think about it so much.

Attached: mgk-daughter.jpg (1499x1200, 587.71K)

as fucking usual
>5/10 women
>don't fit in
>expect chad to rape them
>won't lower expectations to those average 5 or 6/10 men who would truly love and appreciate them
they should stop whinging about not fitting in with stacys and trying to fuck chads, and try fitting in with genuine people instead
cry harder femcels

Some people have no personality, so they depend on the qualities of their group to compensate.

Could've fooled me. Hollywood is fucking obsessed with half white half black 20 somethings now. I can't even tell them apart at this point.

>confused by people who think about it so much.
Lol yes. Like you must have to try hard to be racist. People just naturally don't think about race

These people spend their whole lives being told how great and perfect they are regardless of ability/personality. They are also told that anything they fuck up or is bad that happens to them is not thier fault and is solely due to racism.

Eventually they interact with the real world that gives no shits about them and they cant understand why.

I think some people in power have a delusion that blacks can be "bleached" or "assimilated" through racemixing. I believe Joe Biden referred to it as "selling soap". Only problem is our borders are weak as hell and a lot of the migrants from South America are straight up African. When you talk about bleaching races, you have to think globally. And when you do that, you realize whites (just 10% of global population) are being herded to bleach the 90% which seems impossible to me. I am still asking everyone I can how this is supposed to succeed without identify crises or running out of whiteys