Hi Any Forums, I'm depressed despite having zero logical reasons to be...

Hi Any Forums, I'm depressed despite having zero logical reasons to be, other than having been on this site sporadically since 2006, and I'm pretty sure my brain is just straight up fucked up to the extent that I'm incapable of lasting happiness.

I don't really have anything else to add, but since I'm not wanting to kill myself (I love my son too much), but am currently alone and thinking of self harm, I figured I'd try to distract myself by dropping memes.

Enjoy, contribute, ignore until page 11, tell me to do a flip, whatever.

Attached: 1606782264894.jpg (1068x1112, 213.29K)

Attached: 1611172260432m.jpg (648x1024, 86.53K)

Attached: 245E1B6C-0169-4813-A0B6-8FA07F2400F5.jpg (960x640, 89.63K)

Your picture sums it nicely, the grass is always greener on the other side. It is a question of perspective. Obviously there is something missing in your life. Maybe all you need is to go camping on a mountain with your son.

Attached: 1582781761294.jpg (1023x575, 108.73K)

What language is this?

Attached: reee.jpg (900x1600, 449.93K)

I don't like camping (plus he's only 2) but you're spot on about missing something, I just can't figure out what it is.

Attached: he was a good friend.jpg (720x721, 49.64K)

Hello, ketamine treatment is good
And I Personaly have tried very low dose psilocybin mushroom daily for 1 week,(also stops migraines)

See if ur state does ketamine infusion theory

Idk, joo or moonrunes?

I think it's lotr elvish tho

Attached: 1516017948058.jpg (1080x1408, 274.9K)

Attached: you-need-to-know.png (640x631, 361.03K)

Attached: around_elves.png (737x734, 471.48K)

Attached: school hero.jpg (540x960, 70.02K)

Mid life crisis? Did you go straight to work from college and get a wife then kid? I'm just shooting in the dark here. Often travel helps but not travel with a kid in tow. I didn't have mine until I was 30 and I partied and traveled enough for my lifetime in my 20s.

Treatment is more important then satire idiot

do you produce anything?
food, wordworking, music, poetry, smeared shit, literally anything
I find I need stuff I can look at and say "this is mine, I created this" in my life
you've created a son, and that seems to be workin' for you

Spot on user, though I did some traveling with the wife before we had kids.

I just don't have the time to actually enjoy my hobbies or the energy to find brand new ones, and feel run down all the time. I do take 4 hours every 6 weeks or so, on a weekend, to myself to do some nerd shit. Otherwise I'm basically providing child care, working, or sleeping.

Attached: IMG-20220123-WA0013.jpg (1080x1080, 102.74K)

>I do take 4 hours every 6 weeks or so, on a weekend, to myself to do some nerd shit. Otherwise I'm basically providing child care, working, or sleeping.
Oh, I get you. My kids are 3&5. You're just tired as fuck. It'll get better when they go to school.

Huh, I have some "crafty" hobbies but that could be part of it. My job is all tech bullshit (and not even coding) so I don't ever really create anything except meetings and PowerPoint decks.

Attached: 4ea.jpg (552x527, 40.28K)

Just find lots of pictures of space user.

It's already insane what pictures they've gotten from just that. Also james webb launched, is almost ready to take pictures from the outer edges of space. It's gonna be sick.

the weird as fuck pictures that it will show us, of things we have no right being able to see in the first place. It's gonna be cool, just stick it trough user. Even if the world of people are retarded, there's lots of cool things to experience still.

That seems kinda dry. Try to streamline the process even more. At least then things get a lot more chill.

That's good to hear.

The part of me that realizes my son is basically the best thing that will ever happen to me in my entire life wants a second kid, the part of me with a memory doesn't want to go through the infant stage again with a second kid also to wrangle. I never liked being around kids before he was born, but it really is different when it's yours.