First day of quitting cigarettes, how bad is this gonna be?

First day of quitting cigarettes, how bad is this gonna be?

Attached: 1623523674.jpg (300x250, 72.64K)

Get patches man they help

Going to be shitty, no doubt about it. I smoked 10 years. It took me six attempts to finally quit cigarettes. Gum helped at first but ended up hurting my stomach. Then I switched to zyn pouches for 6 months while I quit cigarettes but then they started to hurt my stomach too so I just said fuck all this bullshit and I finally quit nicotine wholesale

Easiest thing to do.
Done it a hundred times, no sweat.

i'm not really sure you can do it, i went 18 days without smoking and couldn't take it anymore and went back to smoking, so even after 18 days, i still wasn't in the clear

There is no physical dependency on nicotine. Gum and patches are BS.
Buy a vape and smoke (vape) ONLY 0 % liquids.
This is the ONLY sure way to quit for sure

best thing is to go cold turkey
no patches, no IQOS, no nothing
its gonna be hell, but everytime just say to yourself... no

IQOS is the same shit as cigs , why else do you think big tobacco sponsor it

dont listen to him
vapes ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU popcorn lungs
vaping is even more detrimental for your breathing apparatus than smoking

Attached: profesional.jpg (286x300, 34.96K)

Well whatever spazoid. I quit it all so what's the beef?

You gotta flush all your cigarettes and whatnot, do it now or hang yourself faggot.

Then you need to find something else to do to preoccupy your time, meditate, rock climbing, find a new hobby.

Good luck retard.

I quit after smoking 10 years as well, third to half a pack a day. Quit really easy. No gums, no nothing. Was a bit testy with folks for about 3 weeks, but they knew what was up so it was fine.

The key was just not thinking about it. Don't be around cigarettes, try avoiding stressful situations, and go balls deep in on your hobbies.

They said 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months would be the hardest hurdles and this was correct with me. When it gets hard just remember that you're in the process of overcoming a hurdle and go do something else. You'll be fine.

Qrd on popcorn lung?

Switch to cigars

You're full of shit Popcorn lungs only hapen with oil based "vapes" and only in people with severe COPD

A walk thru Hell, naked, would be easier.
Stock up on sweets, chewing gum, hard candies and the like.....you'll gain a few pounds but small price to pay for living longer.
It will take 3 months or longer before the craving eases off.....and stay away from old habits that caused you to reach for a cig!!!!!!!

Your brain does infact have receptors in the brain that house small amounts of nicotine daily, they said as a reward hormone and produce dopamine. When you smoke, your body is like cool, I don't have to produce so much naturally as it's been outsourced.

When I was 18 I was a heavy smoker for a year, had to move to my dad's bible belt family and smoking was prohibited. At first there was irritability.
Then came the dreaded blood pressure and insomnia, full on impending doom anxiety and depression. Blood beating in my temples when I lay down like like fucking drums constantly, I felt insane. Started getting strange ideas, like if I just slashed my throat it would all end.

72 hours is how far you gatta make it past the physical part. For days I was constantly questioning what was wrong and is this permanent. Then I had a fucking cigarette my brother gave me go chill the fuck out. Ended up feeling better and slept. Then my father got me into alcohol, no better sleep aid from that.

Since then I gone sober and smoke occasionally. I dabble in weed now. But nicotine withdrawal is a motherfucker. And even after the physical part is over, the emotional longing last for a long time. And it's a hol you have to fill with something else.

My dad was a long time addict, and when he cleaned up he told me the reality is that you will always have to fill the gap with something, the need never goes away. For a long time I ate fucking mints or candy and shit to stop smoking.

Your dreams are going to get FUNKY, i reccomend Vaping at 1.2Mg Nicotine and Slowly waining yourself off but if you go cold-turkey, it will be tougher, just.. don't go back. Stress = Coggy, have a puff of the vape instead. It's something else to get used too but it's better than a 'Fag'(Cig) have a puff, instead.

Ciggy

a great way to make a quick meal, that's what

Use nicotine gum, it takes a while for your brain to learn to seek it over cigarettes but a lot of my friends like it and I use it all the time (ex-smoker)

going to be rough but once you get past the rough part you'll feel way better. Get a lot of candy/ snacks to keep your hands and mouth busy.
I switched to vaping, it got me to quit but now I have to quit vaping. Lowering my nicotine percentage in about a week.

My wife just went a week without a smoke, she's still on the patch. I don't really want to quit but I might switch to smoking a pipe. That is enough of a pain in the ass that I should smoke a lot less. I tend to chain smoke when writing so lose half a cigarette constantly when I'm writing

I used to smoke while playing piano. Would sometimes only get two drags per cig ha

Do you inhale your pipe? I always hear psueds talking about the RIGHT way to smoke pipes but the fuck is the point if you don't inhale

The only way I ever quit nicotine was to immediately replace it with six days a week in the gym. Bonus points is that six months later I'm in shape.

i quit yesterday and my ocd is already through the roof, this sucks

yeah popcorn lung is from black market vapes, stop telling people that shit.
I've been vaping for years and no popcorn lung because I don't buy cheap vapes from ricardo on the corner.
I saw some fat bitch screaming at some dude he was going to get popcorn lung once in a therapy group because he was quitting cigarettes. Fat whale went outside and smoked a cigarette and littered the butt. Fucking weird.

Dude trust me pipes and cigars fuck you up with zero inhalation. You breathe it up and through your nose but not your lungs and you get buzzed. Even rolling it in your mouth and exhaling it will buzz you good. If you are used to the crack-like instant effect of cigs it won't work as well.