Should I get a fleshlight?

Should I get a fleshlight?

Attached: fleshlight-1556831807.jpg (1024x512, 52.11K)

Lots of cleanup and prep for a wank slightly better than using your hand and some lube. Probably not worth it

if you are unsure, flip a coin and let destiny do its thing.

I've had lots of them over the years. Some are better than others. For my money, the Riley Reid pussy one is the best one hands down.

But honestly, I find that I don't use them often because of what a hassle it is to clean and maintain.

I actually don't think it's better than the hand. At least not noticable. Not worth the cleanup. Also you have to use your hand to get yourself hard first too so.... You're still jerking off

Can't you just run hot water and soap through it and leave it to dry?

If you live with anyone I'd imagine they'd ask why there's a pussy drying in the sink

No there is better stuff now. Check autoblow2 etc.

dont waste your money theyre terrible

I think so, sure. But its a little extra work for something that, for me, wasn't any better than my left hand. I only tried the Alexis Texas one because who doesn't want that phat ass.

it's best to turn it inside out, rinse it, and then pat dry it with a towel. don't use soap on it, it will ruin it.

I love mine, I don't fap without it anymore.

what do you use to clean it?

Not a fan of flesh lights but I do like the hip toys, and been thinking about just balling out and getting a full on sexdoll

>slightly better than using your hand
Man, not even. sometimes, yeah, but other times, it doesn't get the job done. Plus, the only good one I ever had takes a shitload of batteries. Mostly, they're just a waste of time, space, and money.

And a dildo.

Allso I want to see a prono with a chick wearing a strapon stroking it off with a fleshlight until she squirts.

Don't waste your money.

got to toydemon.com and get you a Japanese onahole, they're kino.

Should I get a cage and dildo?

Didn't have one with batteries but I totally agree. And the battery thing is just an extra buzzkill step. My wife bought me one when she was on pregnancy bed rest. Super cool of her but I'm like yeah this shit is kinda bogus. Didn't get the appeal. Threw it away after two uses.

Bump for interest

Just do what I do.

Put your dick in a sock.

Put 4 bullet vibrators up into the sock surrounding your cock head.

Start on low, work your way up turning each higher and higher speed.

Have a huge amazing orgasm in like 5 minutes.

Cleanup is easy because sock.

It's fucking awesome.

Also just remembered what a bummer it is when the batteries die in the middle of a session. Either you stop everything to get more and probably lose your mood in the process or you just go back to your hands. I had a much better time experimenting with C&B rings, especially the vibrating ones.

this

I had a few of the fleshlights before, including the Wonder Wave and the original. The suction aspect makes it hard to use with your hand and get any enjoyment out of it. It works well when wedged between something. If your hand dry is a 4, your hand with good lube is a 7 roughly tied with a fleshlight, and an onahole is a 10.