Yhwre isn't any difference in diying young va diying old becauae old the memories die with is even if rencarnation is...

Yhwre isn't any difference in diying young va diying old becauae old the memories die with is even if rencarnation is possible

Attached: young-vs-old-portraits-10-1.jpg (700x524, 54.16K)

Yeah but you can see and do more stuff if you die older. I'd like to die older -- TOO old and you're infirm, need lots of help, that sucks -- but there's places I haven't been, things I haven't done, books I haven't read. I'd like to hang out more with people I like.

taken as far as it can go, the conclusion of your viewpoint asserts that nothing matters in any context, so why bother posting this thread

It doesn't matter becauae when you die if like nothing have ever happened even if you coul live in perfect health and aparience for 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years

Just to point the inutility and pointless of this shit world

but what if the die old and can be like memories of when your young???

I don't understand what you are saying user

I don't disagree, but garden variety nihilism is a terrible ditch to get stuck in. moving past extrinsic motivators like anything from wealth to the anticipation of an afterlife is a part of digging out. knowing they're bullshit is one thing, but not caring that they're bullshit is another. most people don't make it as far as you are now

Attached: _EBiUafwMJkspO_bI3cShPV1QDdiF0Ar9CL8Kp4l1WI.png (1500x844, 224.66K)

It doesn't matter becauae even if you live the best life laughtboove oe the worst hate depression nigilism life in the end os the same for everyone

What videogame is user?

Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

this doesn't matter. you can live as if nothing matters and be miserable with a false sense of knowing superiority despite being damn-near illiterate or you can try to find meaning in the world and potentially be happy. your baby-tier philosophy is fucking dumb.

There is a difference to you, because it's a difference of you existing and not existing.

"You" are an illusion. Your thoughts are just neural impulses all happening in roughly one area - your head/brain - which creates the illusion of "you." When your brain dies and those neural impulses stop, then you stop existing because the neural impulses that create the illusion of you stop.

Reincarnation and karma only exist in the most abstract sense. Your body, mind, and everything you are, are just expressions of the natural world, and the natural world is unending. Because of that, everything you are and everything you value keep going. But that's cold comfort because after death, you won't be conscious to experience it.

The way we treat others is reciprocated. Social animals, including humans, mimic and sync. So, if you're good to people, most people will be good to you, though there are always painful exceptions as anyone who's ever worked with the public knows.

Nihilism isn't true because things do matter. They matter because they have meaning to us and other people. The universe may not care, but it also doesn't not care, it simply doesn't. The very concept of caring is a human creation. So literally all that matters is us, other people, and any conscious beings we come into contact with or affect.

>Being attached to your concept of self and believing in reincarnation.
Do more psychedelics.

I get what he's saying, the problem is that he's playing his position like a trap card or something. i.e.
>Even IF you find meaning or change outlooks, it still won't matter
So the question is, why is that bothering you OP? Enough to post about it, at least

Happiness is for retarded faggots like you because you are too fucking normie to understand basic realism and philosophical concepts

But what if old die and memories can when young?

I don't understand your reply user, please explain me more?

i understood the concept when i was 12 you basic bitch

Samefag or a pack of troons

Yeh user, I don't get it either, but I rather die at 40 than 102 that's for sure.

I rather have never existed