What do you think about the ongoing trucker protests in Canada?

What do you think about the ongoing trucker protests in Canada?

>bonus points if you’re Canadian

Attached: 39C82966-7516-439A-9F16-BD1F4A4DA9A8.jpg (1500x937, 369.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GRQFMk2LEbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Limp dick retards that nobody wants around.
/thread

Attached: vqvHUit.jpg (768x960, 92.08K)

They're great. Keep on truckin!

Why do think there are real people still left here?

So the virus wasn't deadly?

Something is wrong with our society, idk if it is the right response but somebody smarter than me have to listen and truly understand what those people are angry for ym8v2

They're literally not trucking though, so not only are they fucking over the economy for some dumb stance they got tricked into believing, they're actively hurting their future job prospects.
If only the Canadians weren't completely dickless and just open fire on these traitors already.

Attached: t8fojof.jpg (3024x4032, 764.27K)

>struggling truckers protesting a fake grassroots campaign funded by millionaires and losing a ton of money because muh freedoms
I think it's great and I hope they lose everything they have.

Like others have said, conservative disinformation has attracted the dumbest Canadians into behaving like asshats.

Shown Trudeau for the sissy he always was and is.
Way to go boys!

On the one hand, theyre fucking morons as evidenced by the fact the best employment they could find in life was driving a truck.

On the other hand i appreciate people fucking with the economy/goverment etc so *shrug*

Canadian here from Ontario. I think its hilarious

If you are not Canadian and care anything at all about this, one way or another, you are a raging homosexual.

If you are an American, and support letting more Canadian truckers do deliveries in the US, taking away American jobs, you are a internationalist leftist.

Do I get extra bonus points for being a Canadian who lives in Ottawa?

How to tell people you vote liberal without saying you vote liberal.

same here, its so nice to see all the support we are getting from around the world

Pics? Stories?

>Shooting unarmed protestors all because they actually are protesting.
Get some help.

youtu.be/GRQFMk2LEbM

>theyre fucking morons as evidenced by the fact the best employment they could find in life was driving a truck.
Trucking used to be a high paying job with crazy good benefits. You are only retarded if you started to get into trucking recently.

Attached: 52335149.jpg (1274x830, 365.02K)

>trucker
White supremacist
>protests
Insurrection

Making privileged statements like that I am willing to guess you have been middle class since birth. Not too sure why people are wanting to put people down for doing a job they consider beneath them.

Do you know the vaccination rate of the truckers in Canada? Or what they are protesting?

Nice of you take a break from writing for the CBC there buddy.

Attached: 1519368348625.jpg (480x587, 37.79K)

We all got the same free schooling, just some of us didnt spend all day smoking lead paint

I'm a leaf.
I'm glad we live in a country where people have the freedom to express themselves. Imagine if people in China tried this kind of protest. They'd be all killed.

many countries have already begun unwinding restrictions.

Attached: pfizer.jpg (976x720, 116.68K)

I'm a duel citizen. Truck driver. And vaxxed. And drive on both sides of the boarder. We went the last two years without a mandates. Why are they needed now?

Attached: 1521749741875.png (500x334, 111.48K)

I saw a video of all the trucks backed up at the border. Only 10% of truckers aren't vaccinated. I can only imagine the collective fury of all those truckers waiting to cross the border. Way to piss of your own crowd.

No pics. Most of the people talking about the trucker protests seem in support. The only ones in my personal circle that are disparaging of them are the faggots that have been hiding and working from their homes scared of the coof to the point they havent gone to anyones house or had anyone at theirs.

The honking down town would have been bad, but the only ones that really would have been affected in that area would be the young lawyers and directors that can afford to live in those over priced apartments.

Fucking Trumpism is spreading every were like cancer. kys.

Generally forming a blockade at a border is an act of war not a protest. Just saying

guess i suck dicks then. its 2022. if you arent a raging homo thats into bussy then whats wrong with you

What’s going to happen now?

That picture perfectly captures their rebuttals.

You first.

Confusing education for IQ. Not sure why most of my fellow liberals cant grasp that.

all u gotta do is remove the mandate :^)

have they run over this cunt yet ?

Attached: 1582155542092.webm (640x480, 1.7M)