Just kill me already

Just kill me already.

Attached: dez4agyqg2h81.jpg (640x853, 72.2K)

you could get pretty fit in under a year if you weren't such a fat faggot. why do you cling to the mindset of a fat faggot, user?

what's the point of me killing you? I'd go to jail and you're already dead inside.

you have a nice penis protector user, looks like it is pretty effective

I can't fix this. Please just put me out of my misery.

Attached: dfw0046rg2h81.jpg (640x853, 63.9K)

Nice tits, bitch. Moar?

start fasting dumbass

interesting, this answered a question i've never had.
when a man gets fat and unsightly, the penis remains a normal girth and size under all the fat

I look similar to this with a better muscle fat build also 6'4
>kek I have a 10/10 slender 5'9 hot ass gymnast as a girlfriend and my track record had always been impressive to say the least
The sooner you stop being a zero confidence having Incel sperg the sooner you'll find some ass good sire

>also get haircut

Wasn't effective warding off your cock thirsty mom from my virginity, skeleton.

You know that you are the exception to the rule and now you make fun of me. I just want to fuckng end it.

Why do you shave your balls?

lol you look like ethan klein

just lose some fucking weight retard

Puss

It's too late for me.

literally just eat less.

that's all you have to do. you have to do an activity LESS than you do right now. it's mathematically infinitely easier to eat less food than it is to eat more.

and then omfg you'll be skinny

if you cant stop eating(which is understandable) there's medication to stop apetite

>it's mathematically infinitely easier to eat less food than it is to eat more.
Tell me you're a virgin autist without telling me you're a virgin autist.

But food is the only thing holding me together. I'm an addict, I have a mental illness, I just can't stop. I cry while I'm eating. I'm fucked up.

You probably have the beetus. Get a blood test, get on metformin, you will feel like eating less. By the time your appetite returns, you'll have lost 5-6 pounds and will be willing to fight to keep losing more.

Be warned - your shits will be crazy.

Literally stop buying food. Don't keep it in the house. Fast for the next month. You have to be hungry until your body knows it isnt going to be fed. Then you wont be hungry anymore. If you can survive on water then you reward yourself with one package of chicken breast, one stick of butter and a bag of Brussels sprouts. Learn to cook those in a pan. If that can last you the next month then you get to eat two packs of breast and two bags of brussels, but still only one stick of butter next month.

Or maybe this kills you and you're dead by the end of the month like you wanted. Either way is a win right?

average Any Forums user/voter

do you have money?