What's your relationship with cocaine? do you like it or not?

what's your relationship with cocaine? do you like it or not?

Attached: 47316391_101.jpg (1024x576, 68.98K)

tastes very good
and kys op shit thread

I don't like it, it doesn't really work on me so I never saw the appeal.

It's shite

cocaine: The big lie.

I love it but it's impossible to find anything pure in fact the one time out of hundreds that I did was enough to make me quit because who the fuck knows what it's cut with.

Its overpriced
Just get prescribed adderall
Its better & cheaper

Amphetamine salts and cocaine aren't the same thing though user.

Next you know you're gonna tell me transwomen aren't real women and boy pussies aren't real pussies

>Next you know you're gonna tell me transwomen aren't real women and boy pussies aren't real pussies
Does water make you wet?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

Not a fan of the taste but it does smells good.

Cocaine is absent in my life. I prefer ritalin

Oh no man.. had a relapse in December, I quit because the shit left me in my bones literally,lost tons of weight and money, but I'm not going to lie to you, I still feel a lot of desire to consume it

only done it once. ended up having sex with a shemale

you got ripped off

had a bad reaction with the SNRI I was taking at the time. free of that shit now but still kinda ruined coke for me.

Did it way to often at one point in my life, started out as a weekend thing, than became a everyday habbit, near went broke cause its an expensive drug

And when you can't get coke from your dealer , crack and meth doesn't seem like a bad option at that point,
A couple of my close friends life's went downhill developing a bad coke habbit, than they step up to crack

she's a lovely lady, but can easily become too familiar with her

>you got ripped off
The first time I tried it? Yeah, getting good coke isn't something that happens to bartenders in London.
But the second and third time I tried it where I knew for sure that it was good shit, it still didn't work that well on me.
I have ADD, so if I snort coke or speed I get relaxed and calm, with me feeling it more if it is speed.
Coke is too expensive for the tiny amount of effect I gain from it, so I'd rather do speed.

I used to love it. But now it’s pretty hard to get shit that hasn’t been stepped on. You’d be better off smoking crack.

Same. I've done it a handful of times. People we're saying it was good shit. All I felt was some mild chest pain

I got a splitting headache the first time I tried it, no high though.

Never tried it and never will

Ritalin is the BEST

Prefer to smoke it, effect is immediate
Expensive but transform me in slut mode, i need to be degraded

Attached: bdsmlr-685949-mduKRccGb5.jpg (540x960, 117.78K)

I hope you'll let someone love you some day user.

I'd fuck you in the ass whilst you do your dirty drugs

Attached: 20220209_193706_0000.png (1080x1080, 126.62K)

Love it. I grew up in Miami, so how could I not.

I've done mountains of coke in my life and only paid for it twice. It's a social drug and cokeheads love company.

Probably would buy it again but only if it was really good shit and not to expensive. These days I can make an 8-ball last a month.

Meth is better brotha, it will last longer and it's cheaper..

Both times I paid for it, I was with a girl who wanted some.

So, I guess my addiction to pussy is much stronger than my love of cocaine.

+1

I love cocain

Too many people... ;)
I do it dayly, i need so many much

Cocaine is cardiotoxic, long term use causes depletion in vmat2 (sign of damage to dopamine neurons), and there's cocaine-resisntsnt dopamine transporters (additional tolerance) when compared to methylphenidate (ritalin) which upregulates vmat2 (neuroprotective)

>Too many people... ;)
That ain't love.