Why did you abandon me? Why are you so degenerate?

Why did you abandon me? Why are you so degenerate?

Attached: jesus.jpg (1280x1701, 457.39K)

weakness of the flesh

>impregnates own mother
>judges others for degeneracy
gg faget

Attached: VFyABQ1.png (622x348, 264.49K)

I seek the strength and certainty of the steel vessel. For the flesh's putrid and unreliable filth disgusts me.

I guess I'm being entitled and sinful by saying this but you never showed me any reason why I should believe in you. Every time I tried to persevere or make something of my life, I'd be kicked down to the ground again. If that happens to a person too many times eventually they're just gonna say "fuck it" and descend into selfish degeneracy.

You required modernization.

Attached: AAE03EE0-F11A-45E3-85FB-33AA618BFD4A.jpg (843x1200, 357.94K)

You can't show up God by engaging in self destructive behavior because life on Earth is hard. You're only making it worse by doing that.

listen nigger, some people don't have a choice

Because you look SO gay

no one is forcing you to do it

My experience is beyond the usual trials and tribulations of life. I have had outlandishly bad luck since I was a teenager. It feels like I was cursed to a life of misery from birth.

Because this guy helped me, why would I worship a jew that did not help me.

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (474x592, 48.84K)

>Why are you so degenerate?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG SSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Abandon you maybe. But who's the degenerate? You or him? Guess where my $20 is gonna towards.

i realized religion is gay and for fags

Most retarded christ cuck argument.

I never believed in Jesus or Christianity, I wasn't indoctrinated as a child.
Also before you assume shit, my parents enabled me to read several religious books based on me showing an interest in religion and never told me what I had to believe in or not when it came to that subject.
So I never abandoned you and I'm hardly degenerate, in spite of being on here.
You're here too by the way, my missionary friend.

Based

Why do you take my self-discipline and practice so personally? Why couldn't you try my path for once?

Because when I was 7 one of your priests anointed my cock and balls and asshole with holy oil he said was blessed by the pope himself before he jerked my meat and fingered my ass.

>For the flesh's putrid and unreliable filth disgusts me.
You're ruled by your disgust response and that technically means you have a mental illness.

The handle on that Mjolnir is too long to be accurate to the tales.
How did Thor help you by the way?