Do you believe the climate change is real?

Do you believe the climate change is real?

Attached: A58AAAF8-6075-4E0F-B6D8-3DFD15189F73.jpg (860x860, 145.52K)

yes. the planet's climate shifts in cycles.

Yes but stopping fossil fuel consumption is not the solution

Sure and it's great. Those still living in sweaty jungles are purged by storm surges and hurricanes, while civilised white people living in temperate climates get higher CO2 (better crop growth), milder winters, and warmer summers.

Transcontinental trade is made easier with the melting of the northern ice caps, with shipping made possible across siberia rather than eating the tariffs through the suez.

It's all upside.

At this point we need to stop using them and replacing them with something else because it won't last not because of the climate. It'll take decades to do so we should have started 20 years ago. We might have been able to mitigate climate change back then now we made our bed and have to sleep in it.

>CO2 (better crop growth)
CO2 isn't a limiting nutrient, we could try to grow shit in the tundra now but the soil there would need to be loaded with fertilizer to be able to grow anything

Anyone who's actually had to deal with a polar bear is in favor of killing the things. Coca-cola ads aside, they're dangerous, stupid, and hungry.

Yes. It's pretty obvious. People who deny climate change are the same people that believe a fictional tale about a man that was sent by sky daddy to tell us about how great his dad is and then died so we can be bad kiddos. This was in a time before journalism. A time when the only credible source was: bro, trust me.

Anyways what was the question?

The climate is flat, but since the earth is flat and tilted on its axis it rotates through different climates in an elliptical fashion. That's why winter and summer are so long but spring and autumn are like 1 week. Digging up fossil fuels makes it worse because it destabilises the tilted plane.

Climate Change is definitely real.

It's MAN-MADE Climate Change that i is fake.

IDC about farming the tundra. Existing american farmers have access to as much fertilizer and phosphates as they need.

There's no way to load the air with more carbon outside of supporting Republican candidates, though.

Climate Change is the hardest metal. They made a car made out of climate change and smashed it into a wall made out of diamond and the car was unharmed but the wall was destroyed. They made a diamond out of car and ran it into a wall made of climate change and the wall was unharmed. They then made a car out of a wall and the diamonds came out climate change.

Therefore Climate change is the hardest metal.

Yes because obviously a sharp increase in greenhouse gasses to much higher levels than anything we've had in millions of years couldn't possibly be related to the sharp increase in global temperatures increasing much faster than anything we've seen previously.

Yes but that mankinds influence on it is wildly exagerrated

Fuck off with the bullshit. That volcano in La Palma pumped out more CO2 in 2 months than humans have in the past 100 years

Yes. However, it's embarrassing the sheer hubris of people to think we had anything to do with this. Long ago the whole planet was a ball of snow and ice, wad that our faukr, of course not. And one day it just probably will be once again. I'm afraid this may be humanities swan song. It's not only C02 that's causing problems but even worse the Earths methane stocks. Locked in methane ices, they are being released at a astounding rate. Methane makes C02 look like a weak ass bitch as a greenhouse gas. It's something like multiple hundreds of times more effective at causing the Earths atmosphere to capture and retain heat than C02 is. Personally I believe it's going to be like slowly pulling on the trigger of a gun. When it finally goes off temperatures will soar dozens of degrees literally overnight and we, sadly, will be finished. I'm sure the powers that be have made some sort of arrangements to try and save some of us, but let's face it, they are moot at best. The earth will take thousands of years to cool back down again. Unless they have made some pretty unrealistically good arrangement, even if they think they are prepared, they'll never last. Better they start trying to use the technology we do have to cool down the planet right away, like right fucking now. That's the only scenario where I see any hope laying. We just may have to throw our planet into another ice age so the freezing temps have a chance to recapture and return the methane and excess carbon back to ices locked in the permafrost and cold ocean bottoms.

>sky daddy
ugh. Why do you r€ddit paedophiles even come to this site. Theres no le upvotes for you here

Attached: 1632501894464.png (600x642, 42.15K)

Thing is most of America will see reduced crop yields many places in the south will no longer be arable

yes but not a big threat

Liberal Retards are googling this shit right now, thinking they can get a straight answer from the internet.

No but is that really Gretta? If so who knew she'd go downs to hawt?

Actually a series of volcanic eruptions could cool the earth and balance it out. Not that it would be a good idea to try to force eruptions just sayin.

It' might be Gretta but the pictrue is faker than climate change

>Gretta
Fuck I didn't even see that. Some user is talented as fuck at photoshop