Flat Earth just makes sense

Flat Earth just makes sense

Attached: 1644240253433.jpg (960x954, 122.62K)

Attached: 1644309529356.jpg (360x244, 13.97K)

funny image
but the earth is round

It's clearly flat. Just go outside and look at it.

I dont even know what the fuck I'm looking at in that picture, even with the descriptions.

Attached: Bait.png (625x626, 64.78K)

And completely stupid bait, at that.

If the Earth was flat, you could shoot a laser from NY to LA.

Why can't you do that user? Is the laser in on the conspiracy?

Those lego's aren't aligned. From the top, you'd see them coming in at an angle, then curving off towards the center.

Attached: 1630923632906m.jpg (1024x789, 74.94K)

lol no

>FB/IG @

Kys and sage

They aren't even aligned. If you align the first and second columns and their cubes (red lines), than any other column that were to aligned with them would fit within the lines, but since they don't, they're not aligned.

Attached: vr10rld6.png (1000x1000, 855.03K)

>bottom picture set into a curve to exaggerate perspective
>top picture the bottom parts of the towers are blocked by the curvature of the earth
>bottom pic you can clearly see entire blocks of Lego but they're just smaller
It's amazing how their own evidence is dumb as they are

So some flerf found a curved table top? OK.

Tell you what, you guys get together and come up with a consistent model and we can talk. Shit, just come up with a map of the world with a consistent scale. You can't, because a spherical surface cannot be mapped onto a flat one to a consistent scale. But feel free to try.

Dubz of truth

Well spotted. All the times I have seen that stupid image, I never caught that. Hey flatist clowns, if you have to make up shit to support your obsession, maybe it is time to admit that you were wrong. Surely there is some real conspiracy you could be using your time and energy to uncovering?

Round earth fags are all vaccinated slaves

Prove it.

Lasers diffuse.
There’s an atmosphere.
Though the plane is flat; it is not featureless.

and you're a fucking retard