Am i gay for having little to no sex drive nowadays? I used to jerk it all the time when I was a horny young lad...

Am i gay for having little to no sex drive nowadays? I used to jerk it all the time when I was a horny young lad, women and eventually trannies. Now, women are just eh to me. Men don't do a damn thing.
This could be in front of me and yeah I'd get hard but that burning desire to fuck the shit out of her? Mostly gone

Attached: 1643087501462.jpg (1102x1456, 360.44K)

You sound depressed, honestly. Breaking out of the funk and getting your true confidence [back] will reignite this.

...or, you might be gay.

I considered it, but I know I am not. I was never attracted to men as a kid, I remember one of my earliest crushes being in the 2nd grade, a chinese chick, but I didn't know that at the time, 3rd grade was when I was attracted to a mexican girl but this time I knew for sure I was attracted to her. Never found a dude attractive, dudes are just easier to talk to and joke with, that doesn't make me gay though. On average they have better conversation.

It'll get you hard but you don't want to make love to her? If you're already hard, then theoretically you could stick it in her. So if she asked you to stick it inside of her you could. I'm saying is, how can you be hard but not in the mood to make love to her?

Take your suffering from what I call first world problems.

Look nigga, would u rather trap, bbc, loli, tranny threads or a RANDOM thread

Perhaps your just unhappy. Sex drive diminishes with age I can admit I feel like having sex only once a week at 49. But if you are not happy with your partner it may feel like not having a drive. Work it out I guess.

losing sex drive can be good. refocus on earning money and getting in great shape. once you see success, your drive will come back. it's nature's way of ensuring beta NEETs don't breed.

Attached: 7935-BSE1zx7iit.gif (500x280, 1.79M)

the gay part was a joke, man - I'll say it again: you sound depressed.

sauce on pic?

Same user. I started feeling a lack of direction in my life and it caused me to have depression. I ghosted a good friend and my other friends don’t call me anymore. To deal with feelings of feeling like a woman and to gain some control over my life I started drinking and taking estrogen. Out of the depression and HRT my sex drive mostly left me. Like I still jack off every day, but if someone was in front of me id have to jack off to get hard to fuck them

So you need to tell us OP, is it just sex drive or drive in general? If you still work out and are in good shape you might look into testosterone supplements.

I guess so, I thought it was serious. I have had sex with both transexuals and women. I just would feel fake and like a con artist saying I am cause of the lack of official diagnosis and the fact that every youngster from this generation claims to be depressed

I'm kind of in the same funk fam.

I used to fuck the ever loving shit out of my ex. I'd want sex all hours of the day. I'd even wake her up, licking her asshole just so I could fuck her brains out.

After we divorced, I got with a significantly younger woman. She was young, fit, gorgeous and horny. We fucked twice a day every day.

She would text me in the morning that she wanted dick, so I would often be late to work since I'd stop by and fuck the shit out of her. She would the proceed to send nudes and I'd send dick pics and inevitably I'd stop by after work to fuck and get sucked off.

I felt like I was just hitting my prime.

We broke up after 6 months. Something I was ok with since she was a bit of a hold digger. Not long after that I met my current wife. She checked off every feature I loved in a woman, dark hair, wore glasses, big breast, sweet, funny and highly intelligent. Heck our first date was spent eating sushi and discussing transcendental philosophy.

Once we became sexually active together, she became obsessed with sex with me. I mean any time of day I could grab her ass, pull her close and stare into her eyes, boom she is instantly ready. She will entertain any sexual desire i have any time of day and even do all the work if I'm tired. She practically worships me. But sadly, I'm no longer really into it. I mean occasionally i will catch a random titty out while she sleeps and I'll wake her up and we will fuck great. But most of the time I'm not even in the mood. And i know she thinks it's her. But it's not. I still find her very sexy. I just dont feel like it.

Not sure what it is OP, but I kinda feel bad because I will go weeks without sexing her up and when we finally do it, we will be laying there tangled up, breathing heavily and she'll say, "it's been 2 and a half weeks since you touched me that way"

Then i feel like a dick.

>every youngster from this generation claims to be depressed
If you look at what sort of world they are inheriting they certainly have reason to be depressed

Nah Human woman do little for me now, I can still get it up to fuck them but I’d rather fuck a dog a mare a doe a sew an ew or a cow, or any other animal the larger the better. Humans are so boring.

Fuck the people who try to wrap that shit up in a "diagnosis": are you fucking happy with yourself? With where you're at in life? If not, and you're feeling negativity about that, guess what? You're a negative person: you're depressed. Leave that shit behind and embrace discomfort: work hard at making yourself better to create self-worth, and then your drive for shit will be unstoppable.

take some testosterone you fag

You're depressed OP.
Depending on severity you might need, go in increasing order:
- psychologist with sex specialty
- psychologist generalist for personal life, past trauma, PTSD
- psychiatrist for meds

You need to figure out your internal philosophy and logic to the point where you can identify what the source of your sexual dysfunction is, and then secondly you need to address it (by using tools you could obtain through therapy for example)

>"it's been 2 and a half weeks since you touched me that way"
Yeah that sucks being on the other end. My wife will think nothing of sex for two or three weeks and it's torture.

shes a twitch streamer i think. forget her name but you should be able to find her if you put it through yandex

You're probably a furry

Attached: 707b3d628b3a1304d338969b75ebc22a.png (1280x1619, 913.15K)

My advice bro, after marriage with my ex for 2 years, is pacing and set up.

She went through a phase where she didn't want to engage in sex. Then a read ebook about what women want men to know about women.

I made a plan and began to implement it.
I started making romantic gestures with no hint of sex in them. I'd leave her favorite candy with a note in places like the restroom sink or her car dash. After a long day, I'd rub her feet. I'd rub her back and not go for sex, for like 2 weeks I kept this up, occasionally taking it further, but never going for sex. The back rub would lead to ass rubs and I'd accidentally let my semiboner touch her thigh. I could tell she was starting to get wet a bit, but I fought the urge. I started working out and would come in sweaty and take off my shirt and just engage in conversation building the tension. Eventually one night she came home and I'd made dinner and right afterwards she kinda hinted that she wanted some. We laid in bed watching a movie, she laid on my stomach and eventually started touching my dick. I pretended I didn't notice. Once she'd had enough she whipped my dick out and I acted coy, but man did I give it to her and good.

After that she quit cutting me off.
I gotta admit I kinda played some female like head games, wearing cologne to work etc. Shit women do for attention. And wouldn't you know it, it works. She became more jealous and would put out more

Shit got weird when she would drink and become a sex crazed maniac.

She is just glorious

Try jerking to something else

im ok with being a furry.

Yeah, somewhat. I'm 37, still get horny af often but not much follow through. I'll start beating it sometimes and then get bored and stop.

That's cool dude, deergirls are oddly hot

Im op and im not. Not for me.

that's good advice, I try to always do random shit like that she just is stuck in her own depression and anxiety. I wish she would drink sometimes but it's probably best that she doesn't. She has been taking St.John's Wort and recently took double dosages by accident and it helped a lot.

Same here OP. I lost sex drive years ago. I still jerk off, but couldn't give two shits about actually getting laid.