"If a girl is hot, therfore she smells great" True or false?

"If a girl is hot, therfore she smells great" True or false?

Attached: sample_3b695e1c8d72f942da15f7cd8520e588.jpg (850x478, 220.25K)

False. Most girls smell good but my first gf ever, a real cutie had a pussy that smelt like dead fish, I have avoided to lick pussies for years after that, thinking that was normal.

Mostly true, but I've encountered some 6s who's scent drove me nuts and some 10s that don't smell at all at to me

Nahh man, once i got a hottie that smelled like rotten cheese down there.

how does it feel having a gf with vaginal infection?

>man feet
>vagina looks like it's inflamed with an infection or something
This picture is disgusting.

Attached: 20220209_193816_0000.png (1080x1080, 1.04M)

She didn't actually, even after the shower she smelled bad, was an hormonal issue I guess, but it was fucking disgusting

You do know that, that foul smell comes from her having multiple guys cum inside her of her, right?

showers dont get rid of infections

she was a virgin, as I was

I know that faggot, just said thet first she didn't have any infection and THEN that even after a shower the smell stayed

yeah, definitely a vaginal infection bitch sat on a dirt cock

Someone being smelly to you is literally a sign you genetics don't match well that's the reason some people/cultures
belive deodorant is a bad thing, it's literally been scientifically confirmed people woth more compatible genes smell better to each odmxyyther.

Riiiiight she was a virgin.....
She Told you she was a virgin

Silly boy

She could be hot and covered in pig shit, wouldn't make the pig shit smell less bad though.
So false.
Also go actually meet some women, talk and interact with them, you'll soon realize that just like with men they have their dumb and/or unhygienic specimens

Yeah she was, ( that was a long time ago), I'm sure that in your shithole country most girls suck their first dick at 13 but in some parts of the world you can still find 19 yo virgins like she was, all people are not as degenerate as burgers

False. Two things are true about really hot chicks:
>they're human beings, which means they shit
>some guy out there is tired the fuck of putting up with her

Attached: Leykis.png (200x200, 51.77K)

My mans got a tainted pussy and still believes her ’virgin’ lies

:D

My ex girlfriend was in a volleyball team, she would come over ny apartment go shower after every training. Her smell was not as bad as mine after sweating but there was some earthy smell with hint if sweat onion there, it was a turn on if i was very horny and turn off if I was neutral.

>thinks that a smelly pussy means not virgin anymore
Sorry, I didn't know you never had sex before, but try it man, you'll understand that some virgins smell like shit and that pussies that welcomed hundreds of cocks can smell like a meadow

Well I consider myself healthy and i like they way i smell and my husband does as well, even if im sweaty. But i admit that changes if im on my period, i need to shower more often and i feel like even my armpits start smelling. That's all