Would the love of my life let me know that they're here for me?

Would the love of my life let me know that they're here for me?

I have waited for so long.

I want the legal age of consent to be lowered to the beginning of puberty.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Kk5IG2b8E

Attached: tiger.jpg (750x498, 77.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35loghYS5zQ&list=PLWbRQ7RbI9NgIe1yanNuTP71ZYvcyuyGS&index=43
youtube.com/watch?v=lt6GRghrmaU&list=LLyX_KipwZVxiK5Rc_o08vzw
youtube.com/watch?v=BI851yJUQQw
youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
youtube.com/watch?v=ju65gr9sUjk
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enlightenmint - Find your realization.

I wish someone would ask me if I wanted to keep living.

What?

Do you want to keep living user?

That's a cute Tiger, would cuddle.

Attached: nici-kuscheltier-tiger-balikou-50-cm-hellbraun-dunkelbraun.jpg (612x960, 103.24K)

Yes.

What was I saying?

I was saying that the legal age of consent neded to be lowered.

If you have reached puberty thany uo shoud be allowed to be approproate of the adult sexuality.

Once you're of that age then you're an adult.

Attached: Abc.png (699x755, 351.2K)

Disce me amare, me amare.

I believe that the legal age of consent should include anyone who has reached puberty and that the law would not differentiate them from fully grown adults, but merely consider them to be young adults

The first point I’d like to make is that people who have begun puberty begin developing sex characterists and that this is no coincidence as it is a natural signalling that they are, excuse the phrase, ready to “mate.”

No one ever gives a good reason why people with these secondary sex characteristics should be considered different from other people – of a different age group – with those same characteristics and why this is not a sign that they are sexually mature.

My other point would be that it is quite widely accepted the teens can get sex from eachother (usually given that they are of similar ages) and that, as long as they are careful and in a consensual relationship, then nothing terribly wrong is afoot, but if the teen (i.e. young adult) is in a relationship with a fully grown adult, then they are considered children and nothing more. Making the idea that it is okay for them to get sex from others of the same age group seem strange. I mean, they are children in your mind, right? But only when they’re with an adult.

Strange, conflicting beliefs.

Pre-pubescent people (i.e. children) would not be included in the legal age of consent grouping, should this reformation law be passed, and quite rightfully so. They are not sexual beings and should not be mistaken as such.

The concept of “grooming” teens (some of which have already experienced sex) is strange and alien.

As I said, some of them are already sexual, or have experienced sex, but when a fully grown adult is interested in them, romantically, now it becomes a matter of grooming.

The definition of grooming in this case is slowly reprogramming one who is not sexual/not yet of a sexually mature age, to desire, intiate, and reciprocate sex/sexual acts/

youtube.com/watch?v=35loghYS5zQ&list=PLWbRQ7RbI9NgIe1yanNuTP71ZYvcyuyGS&index=43

It's time to reform the legal age of consent.

How'ss the sonofabitch taking it whie I tell people they need to lower the age of consent.

It's up to you.

It's up to me.

Lower the legal age of consent so that anyone who who reached puberty is considered sexually mature

youtube.com/watch?v=lt6GRghrmaU&list=LLyX_KipwZVxiK5Rc_o08vzw

I want you all to tell whoever you can that they need to lower the legal age of consent.

Promise?

I love you, bruh.

Tell them it's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=BI851yJUQQw

You are pretty wrong there buddy.

I'd cuddle you, too, sweet heart.

Please promote my ideas about age of consent.

Thanks for asking. I love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I

I just want to be able to love those that I already do without the state preventing me.

It seems that you are deprived of affection. I hope that you will find someone to love you.

How is the state preventing you from loving?

Alright,

My point?

The age of consent is too high.

If they have begun puberty then they are adults (albiet young ones).

We need to include anyone who has begun puberty as an adult.

And secondary sexual characteristics mean that they are adults now.

Anyone who has begun puberty will not be considered a child, nor will any flirtation with them be considered pedophilia.

It's time to revise these laws.

I will die on this hill.

It's time to strike common sense into the hearts of the people.

Attached: birdie.jpg (534x367, 16.79K)

The age of consent is too high.

They have begun their journey but have been seperated from people slightly older than them for no real reason.

I aim to end this abomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=ju65gr9sUjk

Tell your local government that they need to revise (lower) the age of consent.
Threaten to commit terroristic acts if they dont.

Lol just kkidding.

Don't do that but seriously, tell them that they ned to revise these laws.

Threaten them with pipes if they don;t listen.

No, seriously, I'm joking about that kast oart but you need to tell them that these laws need to be revised....

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914