I was wondering, are buttplugs really worth it? I'm this close to ordering a super expensive one

I was wondering, are buttplugs really worth it? I'm this close to ordering a super expensive one

Attached: b-vibe-rimming-plug.jpg (300x250, 8.6K)

why not start with a cheap one?

square peg do the best buttplugs they are safety proof the cheap ones are terrible if your ass get's lose you will lose a buttplug then have to go to hospital dont be that guy

I deserve what's best, if I buy it I'd like it to last as long as possible without wanting to buy a new one.

What is it like to fart with a butt plug?
Just a decent price plug ought to do the job. Anything with a good flare so you can fetch it out. You don't want to have it get stuck, and explain to the nurse that you fell on something while nude.

It becomes real expensive, real quick. Depending on what you consider expensive, but the more money stuff. The really cheap set toys are made of cheap material to match. Stuff that isn't platinum silicone is not worth it. This is coming from someone with around $3k in bad dragon and Mr Hankeys stuff

You know you are going to keep needing a bigger one, faggot!

Attached: b6c.jpg (600x600, 67.32K)

I'm planning on buying the b-vibe rimming buttplug (the rimming part got me hooked), it's 15cm long and about 130 euros. Unfortunately they don't sell the tie and dye one I discovered it with here where I live...

Attached: b-vibe-peace-love-tie-dye-rimming-plug-03.jpg (570x570, 122.15K)

Maybe I will actually

Attached: 2.0-12.png (56x56, 6.84K)

Get a stainless steel one, mine came with a foxtail attachment. Is this your first plug ever?

Their great. Go for a smaller one over a larger one though. Unless prefer the “full” feeling. I feel like the smaller ones hit my spot better, like if I cross my legs while jerking off. Amazing.

I had 0 experience with plugs. Got a couple different sizes. Started with a medium, felt pretty good. Had been edging for several days. Wanted to see what the large one was like. Slide it in. The second it hit my prostate I starting to cum with no warning. Not sure I will ever be able to recreate that.

yeah they're great for boys and girls

they make sex feel even better, and wearing one in public is exciting

Stainless steel, isn't that too cold ahah? And the foxtail isn't a big turn-on for me honestly, I'm focusing and the physical pleasure aspect of the thing solely.
And yes it would be my first butt plug ever, I've always kinda liked anal play, I would always use anything I would find to fulfill my desires, but now I wanna take it to the next level

Hmmm, I might consider, but I'm scared to feel frustrated if it's not big enough, I want it to hit deeper than my stupid fingers

Good. I like it when people fard and shid like horses.

If you have your heart set on a specific toy and have the money for it, go for it. The more expensive ones are also open to using all sorts of lube without issue where as the cheap ones literally fall apart if you use the wrong lube type.

This. Square peg are great plugs and made for all day wear.

No just get a dildo

I hope it blocks the lowest frequencies.
I already use earplugs.

I've searched for Square peg on google but didn't find anything, could you recommend a specific product they've made? Wearing it in public is something I'm attracted to
Could you further develop please

Lmao yes, the reason why I'll probably never dare wearing in public is because I'm scared people hear it

If you think you deserve what's best then you probably need a boyfriend to stick his cock in your ass instead of trash

jokes on you, I have a girlfriend

im pretty much an expert at this point. ive used em for 20 years. ive been obsessed with putting things up my butt since i was little.
so much pleasure is up there and it can be 100% poop free. to make it as fun and safe as possible:
1. eat less often like 1-2 big meals a day
2. eat healthy, like rice is really good for digestion
3. douche and bidet are great for staying extra clean too
4. dont leave em in too long youll get a hemoroid, some are designed for longer than others too
5. regular messaging of the area can get rid of a hemi
6. make sure the toy has a big flare so you dont push it inside
7. if you push it inside dont panic bc youll clench and lose the toy completely
8. bathtubs are great to experiment and learn your body in
have fun!