Degenerate cuck thread

Degenerate cuck thread.

Stories. Pics. Questions.

Attached: Screenshot_20201120-130248_Gallery.jpg (942x1705, 812.47K)

How do I convince my gf to become a blowjob slut for all my friends?

My wife is likely to become a hotwife in the next year or so. We both fantasize about it literally every time we have sex, and she cums really hard thinking of specific men she wants to fuck. AMA

Took me awhile to convince mine. Just kept planting the seed and telling her hot it would be. Now doing it for over 2 years

I'd love to hear details. Do you watch or stay home? Regulars or randos? Do any of the guys creampie your wife? How often are they bigger than you?

Just bring up the idea. Literally every girl I’ve been with hated the idea and only wanted me but as they see how much it turns me on it starts to turn them on too then before you know it she’s wanting other cock. Next time you’re in public just say “ooo I just saw that guy checking you out” or anything, just pretend. Then later at home you can say how you surprisingly got horny seeing other guys looking at you. It takes time man but they ALWAYS come around. Plus, there’s no way your gf doesn’t think about other guys cocks. I noticed my girl gave certain looks to guys when they asked her questions at work. Ease into it, you’ll get there.

I've done both. Started by leaving the house when he came over. First time I started showing her off to a buddy. Played as if she didnt know and he was seducing her. Was really hot reading their sexting back and forth.

She prefers guys she knows but has done some randos. Most all of them creampie her now. She hated condoms and actually begs not to use them. They all have been bigger than me but I'm definitely on the smaller side.

Yeah, this guy's on point. Just make sure you gauge her reaction and if she's weirded out or annoyed don't bring it up too often. Also women have a lot of fears related to this that you're going to have to work through to get to the other side. Fear that you don't love them. Fear that you'll see them differently afterward. Fear of being condemned as a slut. Fear of falling in love with another man. Fear that this is only an excuse you're setting up for you to fuck around later.

Damn that's hot. Do you fuck her sloppy seconds? Is masochism / humiliation of the situation hot at all for you (larger men literally filling your wife raw)?

I have a few times yes. So hot and cum even faster than usual. I definitely love the humiliation side of it alot. The mere fact of other men cumming inside her is humiliating and embarrassing. And so hot

Damn that's my dream. Did things get awkward with the buddy? Does she enjoy it as much as you hoped she would? Does she tease you about the situation?

Any more pics?

I'm usually a dom in the bedroom, but I wanna try cuck shit.

Life is too short not to mix it up and try different things. I want to dom my wife into fucking someone she is curious to fuck, but would be embarassed to admit it to their face.

?????

Maybe she would be into it....take your own advice. Lifes too short!

I live sharing my wife with other guys and watching her being fucked by them.

Let's see her!

Attached: 100_4359sm.jpg (456x608, 58.72K)

I've told her and she's actually somewhat interested depending on the guy but we're both planning to get into regular hotwifing first.

One of our ideas is for her to be blindfolded, and to fuck someone anonymously because I commanded her / it's my birthday / whatever. It'll be the coworker who obviously wants her and but is not charming about it, and neither is he hot. She's curious to fuck him but would never admit it to his face.

The blindfold to come off after he's already inside her, and if she cums, he earns the right to creampie her (with a clean test). Even though she'd secretly know it was him, he would think it was a complete surprise. I can't wait to see her reaction to his face when the blindfold comes off and he's already pounding her. Bonus points if she feigns disgust when his cum is leaking out of her.

We both find the whole thing crazy hot, but actually setting that up is really challenging because it requires me to coordinate. So maybe instead she comes onto him, makes out with him, and after says she only did it because her husband dared her or some shit. That ought to shift things into the right mode.

The wife and I decided to spice things up and try some swinging. We talked with a couple, they were older than us by more than a decade, and very experienced in the lifestyle both of the couple said they were a little kinky and a little dominant.

We did not think this was a big deal and thought it might even help somewhat as they could help guide us. So we hung out with them a few times and things seemed to mesh with us all and we made plans for a night to explore.

The night started great, had a couple drinks, but not too many the girls made out a little kinda setting the mood. We switched partners for a little foreplay, touching, rubbing, but no oral. I could not help but notice the the other guy was bigger than I, and it must have got in my head or something. I was feeling pretty nervous and could not get it up.

(Cont?)

Attached: elle (91).jpg (1600x1600, 347.66K)

Go on

Well then it was suggested by the other wife that maybe we should take the others partner into separate rooms for a little privacy to explore, and everyone thought it was a good idea. Not till much later did we find out that you should NEVER split up like that, but we were new and looking to be shown the ropes.

The other guy took my wife into the bedroom and his wife stayed with me on the couch. The guys wife and I kiss. get naked and then start making out she has me hard now and is jerking me off nice and fast.

As she is doing this she starts talking really dirty to me, asking what I think my wife is doing, how it feels to know my wife is with her man right now, telling me how big her man is, and so forth.

(one more part to this)

Attached: 2016-06-03 13.01.42.jpg (2576x1932, 1.04M)

I kinda try to make a move to actually start fucking her but she shuts it down and tells me to listen. Next thing I hear my wife moaning loud and clearly getting dicked down hard. I had never heard her sound like that before.

The other wife keeps jerking me not slowing down for a second. She really started laying the dirty talk on thick. Asking if I ever make her sound like that with my tiny cock. SPH very hard.

It does not take much and I blow my load, she keeps teasing me with comments while we listen to my wife getting rocked, and saying what a shame it would be if I didn't get to fuck her since my wife was " getting her brains fucked out right now'

She had me eat her pussy for a while while she teased and hamulated me more. After she came we sat on the couch and mostly just listened to my wife cum for about 30 more minutes.

During that time the wife told me that this was their thing. We were not the first couple and they had experience cucking young couples.

When they finally came out my wife looked a mess. her hari everywhere, handprints on her tits and ass and around her neck. She had a bit of a hollow far away look on her face. The guy had the biggest shit eating grin on his. As it turns out the other guy was bigger , about 8 1/2 or 9 inches and thick, he also I guessed fucked her pretty hard and even made her squirt for the first time ever.

After that we sat in their living room as they teased and humilated us some more. Talking about how easy it was to get inside my wife. How she was so enthralled by his huge cock when she saw it. How she didn;t even think to ask about condom and stuff like that. We eventually left when I was sober enough to drive and spent the next few days talking about how we felt about it all.

Been a cuck ever since

Attached: elle (17).jpg (1200x1599, 200.86K)