I got sexually assaulted

I got sexually assaulted

Attached: 20220210_194604.jpg (4000x3000, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y43XLVqjytQ
youtu.be/LJUTeTuoR8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same

youtube.com/watch?v=Y43XLVqjytQ

Attached: img1644516182223.jpg (3456x4608, 1.13M)

would post an image but i feel like the image i'm thinking of would be overboard
youtu.be/LJUTeTuoR8Q

Have you considered a nine-millimeter to keep it from happening again?

Because that's a pretty good way to keep it from happening again.

they might not live in the us/in a open carry state

lucky

Was it good? Did you cum?

Legally or illegally doesn't matter when someone's trying to harm you.

it does matter when the police arrests you, puts you in jail which will just generate further trauma

Let me guess, now you will be a faggot and bitch about it like theres no tomorrow.

user doesn't understand trauma

Can you prove it? Show us your asshole so we can see how stretched out it is.

You are retarded + shut the fuck up. If you got trauma it does not mean you have to complain about it and mention it at every occasion I have had multiple traumatic things happen to me and I didnt talk about them with anyone after almost 15 years, when I see retards with "trauma" complain and gatekeep others from saying certain words you know those people are certified idiots

ain't my problem you decide to ignore people instead of addressing them, and i figured you had trauma
you do realize you are the one gatekeeping?
and i didn't talk about my trauma to anyone for most of my life and guess what it hurt me more than anything

What do you or OP get from replying to and making fake ass threads like these.

in both cases: attention
but i feel like drawing attention to something that actually terrible that happened is more justified

I’m so sorry this happened to you user I just want you to know I care and I’m here when you want to cry

Me too. More than once. And? You don't see me making threads about it on Any Forums.

yes repress your trauma goooood

I thought you got raped also you said another guy was gonna come and rape you so did you get raped again

Verification not required.

You sound like you deserved it.

good. rape is hilarious

Sick dude.
And?

samefag

I don't repress it. I have been to therapy and worked it out and a couple of the people that did it have seen consequences. At no point did I whine (or brag? or attention seek?) for it on the fucking internet.

well
consider that not everyone reacts the same way when faced with similar circumstances

look at the timestamps, cum-for-brains.

multi platform posting

Fair enough.

Yep, that's what we're doing. I mean, me. Just the singular me.

>browsing Any Forums
>g/fur
>trap thread
>loli shit
>poop eat hehe
browsing Any Forums is sexual assault, you're nothing special

glad you understand
impressive quite frankly

I've got my shit set up to multipost on a random rape thread. It's my only talent really.

You girls go get shitfaced at these dive bars or sketch bag parties then get fuckin roofied then I'm supposed to feel sorry for you. Stop going to shitholes with degenerates that will potentially rape you. It's a simple equation that these slutty fucking post modern era girls seem to forget. No one owes you anything in life. You're lucky I'm not breaking down your door and coming to rape you right now you entitled slut. Fuck you.

+RAPE DICK+

i just sexually assaulted some fag with boney hands.

user. Get the fuck offline, its making you retarded

well any talent counts
do i have any?
prob not
hmm yes inceldom
>making me retarded
can't become what i already am

I was with you at the first half, you kinda lost me at the end bro.

But still, bitches do be bringing this shit on themselves. Hard to feel bad for them

Easy boss. It's not always women that are raped and not always via a roofie in a bar.

user has never been 17

>already am
Then what the fuck are you complaining about getting molested for?

Why dont your parents love you?

+RAPE DICK+

>be retarded
>this somehow correlates to being molested
????
this
if his parents let him party they probably love him a fair bit

>cant understand anything because retarded
You tried

the funny thing is
i'm actually really smart
retarded intellectual