Why does b/ think Any Forums is better than Reddit...

Why does b/ think Any Forums is better than Reddit, when Reddit has all kinds of contents even better than this shitplace

Attached: 558D36AF-CAAE-435E-87C6-8059D2A04984.jpg (300x300, 12.6K)

Because reddit is full of retards and the "contents" of reddit suck and make your life shittier than it is

Any Forums has Loli and Reddit doesn't

you can call someone anything you want here and don't need to sign and there's no post history for someone to go through and you get a fresh start with every new post

also

mods and jannies are slightly less faggoty on average than reddit admins

Attached: loli instruction manual.png (1021x862, 536.02K)

because on Any Forums i don't get banned for calling OP bitch nuggets

reddit can somehow host more pedo's eventhough it has more "mods" than Any Forums

Attached: 1607090686447.jpg (400x400, 26.85K)

Any Forums doesn't make me watch videos in tiktok format

because i’m anonymous. i can express my most socially unacceptable thoughts and no one will know.

Because Reddit is censored. Simple as.

Because discussion is a waste of time. Even lurking discussions is a waste of time because they delete any comment that doesn't follow their groupthink circlejerk. You can try sorting by controversial but even then you don't find much for actual discussion. I surf it a bit but there's point of making an account

i think reddit is better for people like you and Any Forums is better for me.

Well said.

>*there's NO point of making an account

if you like it more, why are you here?

Cause Reddit is overmoderated as fuck and people are just jacking each other off for karma Any Forumsro

>I purposefully came on here to complain about how much i hate it here vs the place i like in my shitty opinion
>and now i'm upset
>How could this happen to me?

Attached: 1530829152866.jpg (1408x1269, 213.79K)

Small price to pay for freedom.

Reddit is full of woke retards that eventually fuck up every subreddit they infect because muh feefees. Here you can call out fags that post nigger dicks and not get downdooted to oblivion.

FREEDOM, here you can say whatever you want, whenever you want, no karma bullshit, no moderator thinking that they have power, reddit is really pathetic. Reddit moderators get off that shit.

Cause here I can say niggerfaggot without being banned by some gay ass sjw mods. Also it's anonymous here so fuck reddit, they should rename to retardit.

You sir are a nigger. NIGGER'S DOING NIGGERING NIGER.