They dont even deserve 9 an hour

They dont even deserve 9 an hour

Attached: 01A435C0-BAE0-4AA0-968D-D37ADD23914F.jpg (740x813, 43.32K)

And you don’t even deserve a fish filet that hasn’t already been fucked to death. Take your ifunny bullshit and undercooked thoughts and fuck outta here.

You will never be a real woman.

If someone pays for a meal they deserve to get what they pay for. What retard can’t assemble a fish sandwich? You need to go back.

>Fucking with an innocent persons food because you work for a company who pays you shit.

You have to be 18 to post here.

Attached: BF635DA3-3088-4B36-AEEE-1AB20AE79C04.png (640x730, 82.9K)

Attached: gay.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

>pay me enough to care if you want cheese on your filet-o-fish

Go back to ifunnydit, that app is reddit 2.0

>assembling burgers manually
>calling it sandwiches
>2022

Where I work the kitchen staff is payed $15 an hour and the fish sandwiches turn out like that photo, the managers only call em out on it sometimes.

it's supposed to be a job for high schoolers. I'll never understand why boomers imported an entire third world country to work these menial positions.

all the places here are paying $18 and it's a flyover state

>buys the shittiest sandwich from the shittiest restaurant
Look inward, retard.

Then how come fast food places are open during school hours? And why is 75% of the staff middle aged and white?

Minimum skill = minimum wage. Deal with it, commies.

Clearly photoshopped meme or they did it because they get shitty jungle chink slave wages.
If you weren't a total fucking retard, you would think: Gee, they could have better food and service if there wasn't a profit motive sucking up all the value and giving it to greedy kikes and parasites for doing nothing.

I used to laugh at these until I realized it's another Chinese or Russian subversion thread, the west is doomed unless the left and right find some common ground and realize what's going on.

The guy that did this deserves to be fired.

The guys that do their job correctly deserves 15 dollars an hour.

Don't use an outlier to engage in bad faith arguments.

Maybe the person who ordered asked for cheese "on the side".

The same idiots who say minimum wage should be $15 per hour are the same idiots who complain about inflation and can't understand why it's so bad.

Lol you want to prop up an entire industry using child labor? How retarded are you?

Economics 101 over here gonna tell us how inflation is inexorably tied to minimum wage, even though inflation has been steadily increasing for decades while minimum wage has remained stagnant.

Also, this is a shill thread from some right wing advocacy organization to provoke ire toward the poors.

So your idea of keeping the cost of goods low is to continue to step on the lowest income group and make sure they have no movements in order to sustain your lifestyle.

Inflation at 7.5% is mostly directly influenced by the rise in fuel cost and automobile. It has very little to do with wage increase (there is some effect, but not overwhelming like you're inferring)

Hey man, you wanna climb the ladder, you gotta step on a few rungs. Life is tough, deal with it.

You don't pay for the assembly.

As long as you admit what you're advocating here.

agreed

Wait fuck. Ikea blurs the line.

I literally do. What the fuck else are you there for? You don't buy the ingredients and you don't supply the cookware.

absolute brainlet yes you thats why it costs more than the fucking ingredients

Great. the idiots got their $15 per hour but now the price of everything is almost twice what it was a year or two ago. Are you really making more money?

It's like baseball or sports. Salaries are so fucking high now that going to a game costs about $500 to bring a family of 4 and even more than that if you want to eat and drink.

You need to take out a loan just to see a fucking baseball game.