Can you even make it in 2022 as a straight cis-gendered white male...

Can you even make it in 2022 as a straight cis-gendered white male? Pretty sure it's illegal for companies to hire normalfags nowadays. They're all down on their knees ready to suck blue haired twitter's veiny greasy unwashed cock to avoid being cancelled by libtard media.

Attached: 8232-middle[1].png (900x907, 56.17K)

don't worry it won't last long because blue hairs are not good at doing work

Just say you’re trans, if they question that, they are bigots.

Yeah, just check out minichan.org

I think you're on to something. I'm a transwoman lesbian. My pronouns are he/him.

Exactly, and I bet you not an HR department in the country would dare challenge you.

More braindead white trash assholes whining and crying.
They never stop whining, sad little crybabies.
Poor white trash little boys.

Why do trannies even come to this board? You’re not wanted here. Why not go hang out with the other child molesters on Reddit?

Has anyone actually ever successfully sued their HR department for getting their pronouns wrong? I bet they have

go back to female dating strategy

Well, if you're using the term "libtard" unironically, then you're not failing in life because of the color of your skin or your sexual preferences.

I use terms like that all the time and I’m employed, just don’t bring it up at the interview and you’ll be fine.

I am employed but the company literally only promotes minorities because about a year ago they were "outed" on social media because 99% of their upper management were white cis males. No matter how good or how shit I am at my job this means that there's a 0% chance of me being promoted and nothing I can do will matter unless I cut off my dick or some shit

A little bit of research and you can probably guess what company I work for

You don’t have to cut your dick off you just have to say that you’re trans and you are. If you say you are a woman you are one, welcome to the modern world.

Say hello to the newest femanon, cya later unpromotable cissies

these. My brother said his company is making them hire a woman. I said what's to stop them from just hiring a dude but for legal purposes he just has to say he identifies as a woman?

yes you are brainwashed by the internet please go outside

People who are different from you being recognised and celebrated is not oppressing you, you attention seeking cry babies. Absolute fucking cope in this thread lmao.

you've got to be a brown person

I'm a straight cis male and doing just fine, probably because I have a degree and a skillset

White, too. One of the whitest