Would you marry a really fat woman, if there was a chance she would look great after loosing tons of weight...

Would you marry a really fat woman, if there was a chance she would look great after loosing tons of weight ? How would you get her to diet. If they really love food.

Asking because in a similar situation.

Attached: 7.jpg (1080x1080, 113.19K)

>would you marry a really fat woman

Yes, I fuckin love BBW's

Attached: 13f96dc17dd0487a1c20de06944d3ac2.jpg (736x919, 74.32K)

the girl on the left looks better

as far as I can tell, losing weight is basically impossible for women. They can only increase in size.

i prefer skinny women with curves and my formerly chunky gf who i met when she slimmed down for the first time in her life fit the bill. But be prepared for a little loose belly skin and a constant fear when she houses an entire bag of chips that the fat girl will return in a flash...

it's not so fun to be honest, and i hate myself for being so judgmental, but i didnt' sign up for dating a fatty...my dick just won't stand for it. Loving her as a person certainly complicates things...

Just be prepared to be resentful and feeling guilty about it.

>if there was a chance
Sure there's always a chance but it's like 0.00001%. You need to look at a potential wife and still find her attractive with an extra 50lbs. Thank god my wife puts every other pound on her tits so I really can't say if I prefer her at 95lbs or the 135lbs she's at today. Women only lose weight after a divorce

I think you forgot to put on your eyes today

Kik:Izuniix
One on left is much more sexy thats for sure but my diet instead of making her slim it would make her even chubber if not an actual fatty ^^ If someone wanna fantasy about chubby woman with me then my kik is open~

starve piggy

Currently also in this situation. Depends on age. My girl was finally told by her doc (after I pulled him in the hallway to mention it) that they'll have to pull her IUD because she's on the threshold of being at a weight where it doesn't work. Doc told her to drop 10% of her body weight which will put her in that golden realm of chubby but not fat.

Best thing to do is cook for her. IDK where the meme came from that a woman's place is in the kitchen, because women fucking suck at cooking and take the worst and unhealthiest shortcuts.
I make her PORTIONED meals. She eats no her own for 4/days a week but I constantly tell her to be drinking enough water and to not eat because I've already made dinner.
I make her eat vegetables. No love, no hugs, no one gets up until the plates are fucking clean. Find a veggie she likes and cook it frequently, try to mix in shit she doesn't like with what she likes so they expand their pallet.
The other big problem is women love to drink sugary alcoholic beverages Thankfully my gf doesn't drink much at all, so it's not an issue I'm dealing with. If she's a heavy drinker just slap an extra 15-20lbs to what she will never lose.

Easiest way to start is hard on YOU.
STOP
HAVING
SEX
she will notice, just act like a disinterested women "I'm just not in the mood" and you're going to have to start working out if you don't already. You need to try to include her "Hey baby lets go for a walk" don't take no for an answer, but make the walk enjoyable for her.

If you can get her to go on daily walks and control how much she rams in her gullet, you can get her to lose weight. Good luck user.

similar situation, i started avoiding sex as i thought that would elicit change. it did not.

Yes, but only with big boogs included. I had a bbw with really small boobs, and I didn't like it.

this seems like a fuckload of work and that you're one bad month away from her running away to fatty town

if she can't keep her shit together herself why do you shoulder the burden

No shit sherlock, relationships are a fuckload of work if you actually want to make it work. I want her to be skinnier, but I would 100% dump her if she got obese. Men will always shoulder the burden of everything because 90% of women are incompetent, but competent women are aware of their competence and usually aren't the one's that are willing to put their life on the line to shit out 5 kids for you.
And that's the other thing, pretty women who get fat are pretty desperate. Not as in they'll shack up with anyone and everyone but as in they're willing to deal with a LOT more shit than the average woman is.
And at the end of the day, even though she's heavier she's not obese, and I know if I had my kids with her that my kids will not be ugly. Nor would I ever let my kids get fat and that's something I've already discussed with my gf. Kids play at least 2 sports/year until HS so they have a metabolism that isn't shit when they find they don't have the time to play sports.

That's because it's not the only path you have to take to get her to lose weight. If you're ugly or fat yourself it won't inspire her to lose weight unless its something you're doing together.

Alternatively, don't be with someone you have to train like a fucking dog. Life is so simpler if you don't put yourself in a situation where you have to bust out a fucking psychology textbook to get through the week.

I wouldn't get married, even if it was a BBW I was super attracted to.

I want BBW women to have their sumo league.

Attached: 1489930001933-0.jpg (2048x1750, 576.52K)

i'm not, and i get what you're saying, but it feels like i have to work out 120% to get her to work out 30%

my next move is ramping up my active winter hobbies, since my summer ones are already pretty active

>120% to get her to work out 30%
She probably resents you for that 30% too. If a woman can't motivate herself she's a lost cause.

fuck, seriously, i feel like the only reason she does it is i come back from the gym and she just beats herself up enough to exercise

So much this. Nothing worse than being stuck with a fatty and not even getting the consolation of having some big, sloppy tits to fondle and fuck. And when she doesn’t want to lose weight because “it will make my breasts smaller”.

I had a consolation, she was the sluttiest girl I had in my entire life... I was stuck in ideas for sex, because I did everything I wanted to (except threesome, because she was in love and jealous), but all the rest I wanted to do, I got.

I could fuck her at any moment I wanted to, and she never refused once time when I asked to suck (I didn't ask in fact, I directly put my dick in my mouth, or push her head).

Reminding to this past gives me a boner ha ha.