Some people will argue suicide is selfish, what do you guys think?

Some people will argue suicide is selfish, what do you guys think?

Attached: 1644511034355.jpg (1024x798, 62.87K)

If you are going go for it, at least do it outside.

make yourself into a reef, it is selfish.

I think everybody should do it

It's not if you pull others with you.

Everybody says "please dont hurt yourself, user" but nobody can or will take your problems away. Is it fair to be suffered to live?

Attached: AnHeroBan.png (1180x690, 140.78K)

There is no such thing as a selfless act. Prove me wrong

>pull others

Like people you know?

life is precious and god and the bible

even the most altruistic act is done for the feels

I hear minichan.org has a list of ways to suicide for under $20

It is. People who commit suicide lack willpower and the drive to do anything to improve their situation when there are so many other ways out of it, and often ruin the lives of people who actually wanted to make something out of themselves.

>Is it fair to be suffered to live?

Not sure, I just wanted to know if people thought suicide was selfish or not

its quite selfish
since it fucks up lives of those close to you

What if I want to kill myself for the insurance money, so my wife and kids will have a chance at a fresh start? I'm about to go to prison for many years and they depend on my income

How is it selfish to do something against your best interest?

But ok, let's pretend that killing yourself is in your best interest... what's wrong about it?

I'm just kidding user. If you really think about killing yourself then why don't you take some time for yourself, say fuck everything else and do something you enjoy. This helped me.

But wouldn’t your wife and kids be very sad to see you go, making it harder for them emotionally everyday?

Don’t worry about me, I don’t have it in mind. I just wanted to know if people thought the act was selfish or not

Yes it would make them very sad. But would it be worse than their husband/father being locked up for decades be made poor and homeless at the same time?

People usally say it’s selfish because you emotionally scare the people close to you and only think about your own situation so I guess that is what would be wrong about it

A men

It is when your dead body stinks up someone else's property.
Please minecraft in the woods or an abandoned building.

Also, I argue that for people with useless DNA, what these people do is altruistic. It keeps the genetic filth from wasting oxygen and shitting out more wastes of oxygen.

I say we adopt the model of Japan, where is someone sucks, they off themselves for the good of everybody else.

Having kids is selfish.
But if you got no responsibility that you choose for yourself, it would be wrong to force you to keep on living.

>worse than their husband/father being locked up for decades be made poor and homeless at the same time?

I don’t know, I’m not them. To find out that you have to ask them yourself

Thinking about your own situation is the best thing you can do. It is the rational thing to do.

If you go against ((them)), you are selfish.
That's why they made assisted suicide illegal.
And every painless comfy method impossible to purchase.
They're actively shutting down forums that list painless methods.

So your only options are
>be a good wagie incel that generates profit
>suffer a painful death and everyone will blame you for being "selfish"

Selfishness is a virtue, fren.

I did. But who's gonna answer "yes please do we don't want to have to cancel netflix?"

I'm glad about that then. Well I have a real life example that happened not so while ago with mine family in Bosnia, so you decide for yourself.
My mother's cousin hanged himself because his wife left him and his kids didn't talk with him. Also people say he gotten himself into shit, but he was lonely most of his time. His death was mercifully quick because his weight broke his neck.
Now everyone is crying because of his death and he made everyone sad, but no one visited and checked on him. He also begged his wife to come back but she declined. Not to mention everyone gave up on him even though he wasn't a bad person at all.

It was selfish of your parents to bring you into the world. That's not an insult btw. Its still selfish to kill yourself, but the morality of suicide may still be sound if you think 2 wrongs make a right

> Selfishness is a virtue, fren.

Yup!! altruism is for weak minds.

I can see how that’s a hard question to get a real answer from. If you want my take, you seem nice and I wish you all the best. Money gets printed all the time but there will never be another you

it's only selfish if you do not settle your things.

don't be a statistic. join the marine if you want to die so badly.

You get no choice in being born. Many people will outright say "if you don't have kids, who will take care of you when you're old?". One of the only real choices you get in tlife is ending it on your terms, and women try to take that from you too by calling you "selfish". A s if everyone isn't just selfish. Never listen to women.

Sorry to hear about it, life can be really shit at times :(

sounds like them being selfish. Maybe they should just deal with it like they expect the hopeless man to do.