You have traveled back in time and are now there with the founding fathers! What last minuet laws do you throw in?

You have traveled back in time and are now there with the founding fathers! What last minuet laws do you throw in?

Attached: Declaration_of_Independence_(1819),_by_John_Trumbull.jpg (300x197, 20.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ABhyKEK-CDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No blacks

ponies for all and should be considered a human right

Attached: urn-publicid-ap-org-ca56f8a3b602bcf21c8e3b95be8fddf7Election_2020_Vermin_Supreme_46339-780x562.jpg (780x562, 155.78K)

Real life opposite day, maybe May 12th?

That's a pretty much given.

a woman shall not vote

It goes puff puff pass or the next round you get skipped
youtu.be/ABhyKEK-CDg

free heroin tuesdays

Full citizenship for the Natives. (In the long run, it will look good on our resumee not to have genocided as many of them.)

Don't just let any pos that has a anchor baby a damn citizen.

No encroaching upon native lands

Attached: 30pwq73aj0021.jpg (634x896, 95.98K)

Genocide is good.

Their weak societies got what they deserved. Eradication.

No slavery and immediately send all blacks back to africa.

Term limits for the House of Representatives and the Senate. Fuck them leeches being in power for decades and all the manage to accomplish is getting rich while in office.

Mandatory and extreme high taxes on sugar and saturated fats.

Attached: 3.jpg (600x600, 95.23K)

Minuet?
Are we dancing?
What a fucking moron. Learn to spell shithead.

I bet you complain about transgendered people and the rise of ethnic minorities in this country, eh?
kek

founding fathers who in reality are warmongers and Killers of Nations. freemasonic gay scum.

134 wars in just 250 years of "history". genocide after genocide. Lie after Lie

you are the scum of this earth

Don’t let any niggers or Jews set foot in our land. That should have been in the constitution.

well it wasn't because of racists like you who wanted to own slaves
you faggots always fuck yourselves in your own ruined assholes

immediately ban the practice of islam on us soil and also forbid any middle eastern person from obtaining citizenship

what about when Jesus returns? you're not thinking this through, are you?!?

Jesus isn't real you deluded burger

I didn’t want to own any slaves, I’m not a Southern plantation owner lmao.

free public toilets should be a human right, and they should always be properly maintained

free da blackz XDDD

Kill the niggers

No Federal Reserve Banks. The people should be in charge of our own currency.

What would the founding fathers say about weed laws. I mean, just starting a country and there's a plant you can grow your own in your house and use yourself and that's not ok?