What are the best shoes for a heavyset man

what are the best shoes for a heavyset man.

Attached: 1639907510419.png (1280x800, 13.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newbalance.com/men/shoes/all-shoes/?prefn1=width&prefv1=Wide (2E)&srule=null
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None.

Attached: 1322337746_b504365daffc.jpg (1920x804, 189.84K)

I suggest Sketchers with arch support. Best pair of shoes I ever had. Unfortunately I wore them to death so when the time came for a new pair the logos were too worn and I forgot them make/model? I dunno wtf to call shoe designs. I'll have a search on the web to see if I can find them.

aren't sketchers a little pricey?

Yeah okay I looked at their site and didn't find them but the Sketchers Arch Fit are where it's fucking at. Get those bitches in wide and they'll be comfortable as fuck

You'd be looking at $85.00 plus tax and delivery if orsered online so... yes? What's the price range we're looking for?

I honestly don't have one as long as they're reliable. I've been trying to be more active instead of sitting on my ass all day.

Attached: 1644104152359m.jpg (1024x555, 70.35K)

Nice trips. Yeah man I was looking at the Sketcher Gowalk 5s and they're selling them for $65.94 in my size (11 wide) on Amazon right now. Some of the best on the market.

Shock absorbing insoles made out of that same squisky shit they make yoga mats out of, tubber soles for more shock absorption which definitely helps with knee pain.

squishy*
rubber*

Ffs can't type for shit today.

Wasn't expecting this thread to also be a gets thread.

Attached: 1355739283325.jpg (340x427, 13.59K)

size 13 wide and these are the only shoes i've found in years that don't hurt my feet
they are garbage though and if you walk enough the inner soles will start tearing apart within a few months. they're only like $50 though so whatever

Attached: ultra go.jpg (1831x1001, 929.9K)

This if you comfy dad shoes But if you want to not have shoes your own dad wears you could buy WIDE New Balances
They are already wider than the standard shoe and look much better.
It WILL be more expensive though because of the quality

I would support the ankle and get something heavy so when motivation is high during the start you can switch to something lighter when motivation is low like 3rd or 4th week

start hard slump to easy do not quit.

thanks! I'll check em out.

Yeah to be fair I don't give a fuck about style when it comes to shoes l'll be working/exercising in. I'm rocking New Balances right now but they do not have very comfortable insoles on this specific make/model

Attached: 20220210_105303.jpg (2576x1932, 1.28M)

That why you have to get wide ones.
Thier normal sizes aren't wide enough if you have wide feet which everyone does as they age.
Nike is made for kids and women with how thin their shoes are and it only becomes the proper size when you get to basketball shoe sizes

they look comfortable

>narrow shoes

Speaking of narrow shoes I bought a pair of Converse once and they were the most uncomfortable shit I've ever worn. I was dumb to think people wore them because they are comfortable and not because they are stylish.

>Sketchers with arch support. Best pair of shoes I ever had
The Shape-Ups were awesome. I have a natural gait of walking without using my heels as much that just doesn't work with other shoes. I can't say if it would be good for a heavyset person but he soles are a lot thicker. I wore the shit out of mine too

>Get those bitches in wide
This too. I spent my entire life wearing normal width and never being comfortable. I'll pay double if it means having an 11W instead of a normal 11

This is what comes up when you put wide shoes
newbalance.com/men/shoes/all-shoes/?prefn1=width&prefv1=Wide (2E)&srule=null
Its horrible because I was born with wide feet and didn't just have them become wide over time so I'm young and stuck having to buy more expensive shoes if I don't want to look like a dad