Any Forums opinion on the US?

Any Forums opinion on the US?

Attached: file.png (2560x1606, 290.07K)

Easy. Takes little effort to get up in that pussy and fuck it up.

Would be cool if it wasn't for all the shitty people

best country for entertainment.

American here, born and raised.

I like that we have such strong freedom of speech laws, and I like that the country is so big. That's about it. I really fucking hate it here. Everything is unstimulating, the cities are boring and set up on very basic grids to be easy to navigate, and a lot of the people are gross. The only region I like is New England, but right now I'm stuck in southern Texas. I hate this place so fucking much.

>american here
are you 1/4, 2/4 mexican and 1/4 filipino?

Selfish country, easily duped by idiots on the news, incapable of thinking rationally and acting for the common good. The list goes on..

soon to be destroyed by superior russian nuclear arsenal

Attached: 53435.jpg (300x168, 6.24K)

I'd agree with this. The only upside is that it's a good place to make money

well I just got an employer sponsored visa to gtfo the US... so... yeah.

recently lost or mentaly capped the majority of its fighting force. cspan has been showing an a;arming amount of decorated millitary personal

>strong freedom of speech laws
explain joe rogan hate

Diverse shithole.

Bizzaro world.. Patriots who act like nazis. Homophobic church homos. Pro lifers who don't support life. Adults acting like unaccountable children. Inbred anti-science flat earthers who have McDoubled their waist while dollar menuing their peens.

freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence. You can say whatever you like, but you get to suffer the consequences. You are not entitled to a platform for your speech.

Your experience here is greatly dependant on where you live, and almost all national headlines are hyperlocalized or irrelevant to almost everyone in the country (the large size being both a pro and con). Honestly most people here are just normal people living life, there's always opinions on what to change and discussions about what can be done better. It's not the polarized viewpoints you usually hear about. Freedom of speech, religion etc is something we enjoy but take for granted. You're allowed to pretty much do your own thing unless you feel the need to impact someone else's life if that makes sense.

Also IMO american cities are nothing but archaic remnants of the industrial revolution and will slowly bleed inhabitants, but what do I know.

I've seen a video which reported on a research paper that found out people with minimum wage in the US live WORSE than people with minimum wage in ROMANIA
haha the state of the US and the state of wagies

Attached: 305064385043201.png (394x372, 227.35K)

Was cool in 00 now even to have a unneutered dog to fuck is fucking insanity

Would bang, but definitely with two rubbers on.

lol

>wagies
being a NEET isn't virtuous or admirable. you're a leech

fuck america and their...
*shuffles note cards*
easy to navigate cities...

the govt isn't the one slandering him. At least not officially. It's just a few retards on twitter and some old musician.

American here. We're far from perfect, but it's better than Russia or China running the show unchallenged. We can say what we want without fear of arrest and own firearms. That's gotta be worth something.

im a student lmao
i have an excuse for not being employed

Attached: 1642680447674s.jpg (250x246, 11.85K)