I smoke cigarettes, daily, usually about two packs a day. It's a coping mechanism for me...

I smoke cigarettes, daily, usually about two packs a day. It's a coping mechanism for me. I know it's not the most physically healthy thing, but it's really an effective way to cope with stress and anxiety. Who else smokes?

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_200423063913-smoking-cigarette-stock.jpg (1200x675, 84.5K)

Who the fuck still smokes?
Where do you live?

>it's an effective way to cope with stress and anxiety
Sure it is, that's why you're smoking two packs a day. You're an addicted idiot trying to validate your terrible life choices.

I smoked daily for 10 years then I quit for a few years. I keep going back every few years and smoke for a little bit then quit again. I figure having a cigarette on rare occasions isn't that bad, considering I don't smoke every day anymore.

i smoke cheap native smokes about a pack ever 2-3 days there so much better than malboro

I smoked over 30 years 2+ packs a day. Quit 3 years ago because I didn’t wanna die. Try vaping then quit if you can. But it’s hard. Cigs feel wonderful

I break cigs open and mix them with my weed in my bong, I need to chill out on it. I don't even get the baccy buzz anymore really

that's gross

it's a big thing in europe

> No more buzz

Then quit it..
Get a dry herb vape for your weed, cut out the combustion. You get high and live longer.

Tobacco is not worth it.

>cigs with weed
Fucking nasty. Are you too poor to just stick to weed and have to add tobacco to fill it out?

so is praying to allah but you don't see normal people do it

So is being muslim or a faggot.

good point

Smoking is fucking gay user

cigs with weed? gross af

topping a bowl with some norwegian shag to get a gnarly head rush? now that shit's splendid

Australian detected

2 packs a day is way too fucking much dude, cut down to 1 pack atleast half pack optimal

Not "the most healthy"?

Dude. Your insides are fucking ROTTING. Don't delude yourself

You're gonna really regret this shit one day. Remember this post when you do.

all euros smoke spliffs , mix weed with tobacco because weed is scarce

>norwegian shag

nigger do you even poop smoke butt hash?

Still won't matter. Even a handful of cigarettes every day is gonna really fuck up your organs

Lmao imagine being a eurocuck with mids and rolling pinners of schwag mixed w cancer

not really true, look at homeless people who live on the streets for 20 years smoking and doing god knows what, heroin meth etc, that are still alive in their 50's and 60's, now compare that to a couple cigs a day

weed "poppers" were all the rage as a teenager
a slice of tobacco toped with weed in a straight shaft bong

better than nothing

yeah that was big here too

>a couple cigs a day

literally won't do shit in any way

Guilty as charged

I gave up because they cost too much here, they make you feel sick and they're really unhealthy. You should just vape, it's easy.

>I NEED to get high so i'll mix cigarettes with my weed to make it last
You're a fucking loser

I smoke.

If you don't buy your tobacco like this you're a sucker.

Attached: tub.jpg (2448x3264, 581.52K)

I don't live in Europe and I also don't smoke weed anymore. Where I live its legal and the reason they mix tobacco with weed isn't because they need to get high its because its expensive.

A doctor will tell you that being dehydrated is worse for you than smoking , fact.

Half of all smokers die from diseases related to smoking. Also, what about all the homeless who don't live to be old lol you're a fucking moron