Fact: Cucks are closeted homosexual males

Fact: Cucks are closeted homosexual males.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: ya can’t.
Cucks reading this why are you even alive??

Attached: 38176C20-50F4-4730-8758-50278464112C.gif (310x310, 1.75M)

I've been thinking this for years but just never had the guts to say it to a cuck

It's true. They probably delude themselves into thinking it's for their wife, but in reality, they are living vicariously through their partner and unconsciously wish it were them. Pretty sad

it's almost as sad and pathetic as pissing and moaning about it on the internet

Imagine instead of being interested in and pursuing other women you spend all your energy to pursue men screwing your wife. Not only does that mean you don’t gaf about your wife as a man, but also that your mind is more occupied with thinking about MEN.
Then read some of the shit these guys write
>I wanna lick the cum out of her pussy
>I want 6 bulls to cum inside her so when she comes home I’m waiting to drink all the cum from her snatch
>I want to feel his balls bounce on my forehead while I get closeup and watch
Some of them even go as far as saying shit like they wanna suck him off after he’s done. Pure faggotry.

why am i even alive? because my heart is pumping blood to my brain, and my lungs are using the oxygen i breathe in...did you not graduate high school user? that's pretty embarrassing you don't know basic biology

Nah they ain't gay. They just like being emasculated. Now if they lick the guys balls while he's fucking his wife then yes he's gay.

Cuck faggot

>Prove me wrong.
We don't have to. You make the claim, you provide the evidence. Away you go.

>trying to shame a cuck

You're just going to give them an erection OP.

Yeah cuck shit is lame. I just told my wife the truth that I was a closeted bisexual and now we just suck cock together. It's much better than letting some scumbag fuck my wife. That shit is for lames.

*waiting*

And here you are reading every one of their stories with your dick in your hand. At least they have a sex life while you hump your pillow.

Sounds like you're the cuck to me pussy

Cucks is just the new more socially acceptable way of saying faggot so your shit is just retarded

>projecting this hard
I guess everything I read about online I must want to do, no exceptions, because you’re a massive faggot is proof that everyone else is too right? Rope yourself.

hit a nerve huh?

OP are you a cuck do you often fantasize about a black man fucking your waifu?

>Prove me wrong
You haven't met your burden of proof yet, kiddo. Try again.

You wish

Attached: B1A6D669-1CEE-4275-A483-4FE39E17BA9F.jpg (2083x2055, 771.55K)