Can u believe it? i had sex with this guy twice my age. i was 23 and he was 47. and now im still fucking missing him...

can u believe it? i had sex with this guy twice my age. i was 23 and he was 47. and now im still fucking missing him. cuz i have no life, no one to talk to. we had a situationship for around a year until i finially cut him off, he also stopped chasing. now im missing this man of my father's age. SICK. MISERABLE

Attached: 111.png (649x424, 342.53K)

this is me. i am 24 and hes 48 now. situationship ended yet i miss him every day. cuz i m a loser with no life.

Attached: 222.jpg (1279x1706, 158.29K)

show penis retard

show body, doesn't have to be nude

i dont have his dick pic retard. medium length but the diameter's large. it was such a shock when he first raped me. i trusted him but he raped me. im such a pathetic masochist, i like being abused so i let him despite my extreme reluctance and disgust. unfortunately, i think i might have fallen for him. maybe sex produces hormones that bring two ppl together. it was sick digusting but good sex tbh. i love the way he carassed me all over my body and cuddled me and kissed me. i miss his horny side but i think what i miss most is his nerdy intellectual side. now i have no one to share my thoughts with. im alone, lonely

>diameter's large
>nerdy intellectual side

Nice. He's handsome, nice daddy. Why did you cut him off?

Attached: rosa-benito-devota-filipina.png (1200x865, 910.17K)

really? hes handsome? hes bald af with big ears looking like an elf. but i do think hes attractive when i cover hes baren land of hair and imagine him having more of them. he literally offered to buy gold for me but i rejected. what did that make me, a whore? but i wasnt like that. i just had literally no one to interact with and he happened to stick around in my life. i cut him off bc he contanstly ignored my msgs which was infuriating. also i know there wouldnt be any results between us. better leave before i fall too deep

You look like a male

How come you're not able to find someone to fuck you? You look pretty decent

yeah i know. i also act like a tomboy. too much natural testosterone in my system? i also know im ugly af. i once matched with a guy on tinder who matched with me only to tell me im ugly

Attached: 333.jpg (1279x1706, 377.73K)

Why do you miss him

thank u. idk it could be the angle & lighting that made it look "decent". im pretty ugly and weird without any friends whatsoever. but i realize as a female with a pussy its easy to have casual sex with random guys. its not easy to find the right guy u wanna fuck with. the kind who u can communicate with

You look average not bad but nothing really about you that stands out if you know what i mean

Obvious bait.

cuz im lonely af. he appeared in my darkest moments. growing up i had very few friends, very few ppl to talk to. he's the first person i interacted with for so long since i entered the real world. many memories were made. good sex, dinners, chats, weird stares from pedestrians, the thrill the excitement, our shared interests in educational utube videos etc..... oh. im missing him. hes also tall af. gave me unrealistic expectation of guys. i will be fucking alone forever i guess

Bro, shut up, you don't have a pussy.

OP is mental and got pounded by an old predator when OP was (still is) vulnerable

Stop bullshitting, communication has nothing to do with it. You just want a handsome guy and you're rejecting guys who would treat you well just because they don't look like what you have envisioned in your head. Have fun being alone, I guess

ikr. average girl could only end up with average or below average guy. good guys r all taken & will never even take a look at me

You might want to lower your standards princess.

You will never be a woman.

bruh. come and i'll show u. u sound as pathetic as me, incel

U R SO DAMN RIGHT AT EVERY WORD

Attached: 1641215289456.jpg (225x225, 5.72K)