Guys I need help...

Guys I need help. So I truly believe in white supremacy and in my heart of hearts I know it’s the right thing and nothing would make me happier than being a Nazi but the problem is I’m black and a fag. What do I do?

Attached: D880C1C3-CCC1-4EE1-B92A-3793164AE9AF.jpg (403x403, 31.17K)

the absolute state of "white supremacists"
stop going to Any Forums

well you better yourself until you are so good that nothing else matter

Better what myself

you're the "as a gay black male" politician guy right?

No

bump

>I truly believe in white supremacy
Stopped reading here. Fuck off, retard.

You can't say that to niggers. It's illegal.

I read in a history book about Nazi Germany that Hitler said anybody who is a German at heart is a German so y'know.. you were actually a Nazi all along after all! Also, who gives a fuck? You really need reassurance from others to be the person you want to be? No. You've let them get inside your head, snap out of it man. It's a miserable way to live. Be the person you want to be you Nazi bigger faggot.

Fuck u auto correct that was hilarious...
Nazi nigger faggot

nazi were not white supremacists so no problem there

Look here bucko your servitude of the white race will began with you giving me your sister´s number.

Attached: 38b397bb4152cd6d7690858071048c34.jpg (600x1654, 69.66K)

dude that picture fucking rules, his face is so based it looks different than the original image

It's okay. You be you. I'll buck break you after hours, it's just fun, no strings. Welcome to the team.

root for Asians, they are importing and training africans

Attached: R (1).jpg (2173x1403, 642.75K)

blacks can in theory join the movement

Attached: 1642759113540.jpg (1024x802, 165.7K)

Don't torture yourself with that stuff, man
It only means you've been blessed by saint Michael Jackson
Everything will come together as long as you follow the path of the smooth criminal

black lives matter bro whats wrong with you

Being a fag is one thing but a NIGGER?
Sorry you can't be a poltard loser like us

super creative bait
alright I'll bite
be most evil piece of shit you can be even in the face of the inevitable being lynched for being what you are.