The retard spammer is awake guys!

the retard spammer is awake guys!

Attached: thenerdfaggot3.gif (400x2559, 405.62K)

bump for exposure of the spammer, anons ruin him

Gonna need more info.

yeah but how do we know thats him? just because he likes black cock, is a faggot, loser, and mentally ill doesnt mean hes the bbc spammer

I want solid evidence before I pump lead.

you can ask him directly on his kik (arcfag) I know that some anons confirmed it

as far as we know the fag is spic kik arcfag and twitter thenerdfaggot, he likes to expose his nudes everywhere and spamming bbc

come on anons, we have a ton of his nudes with full face, it should be easy to get rid of him

fresh from his twitter, but you should also ask him on kik as told

Attached: Thenerdfaggot3.png (583x548, 430.29K)

It doesnt say anything about Any Forums or even Any Forums

he removed his Any Forums posts, but he is the confirmed spammer, he is spamming his nudes together with bbc threads

Attached: Evidencesicko.png (592x224, 29.04K)

RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER RUIN THE SPAMMER

This is just an excuse for OP to post faggotry, its been known that there are paid jidf workers trying to derail any form of community or group thought on Any Forums and they will use their old tactics to continue to subvert.

I tried but the faggot blocked me. Some other user can text him and get a confession? We need proof that he's the spammer.

Any Forums has been shit/10 for years now.
Get used to BBC / Trap / Cuck / Bait threads.

Is he the one with a photo licking a toilet? lmao

I hope we ruin him so bad he has no chance but killing himself.

bump for ruining, come on anons, we need some evidence, some info to ruin this idiot

bumping again

Attached: 20210306_184254.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

Attached: 20210306_184308.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

Attached: 20210306_184608.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)