I wish i was a female so badly. i will never be happy

i wish i was a female so badly. i will never be happy.

Attached: 4927D933-A99A-4AAA-A04F-8CC59B313646.jpg (828x1071, 458.13K)

Just be female then

Too fucking bad.

You never will and you have a mental disorder. You only think this way 1. You are a faggot 2. You are horny and just want to play with yourself as a girl. Get redpilled, it is impossible

There's literally no benefit nor worthwhile reason to being a man in modern society, not that you can choose what DNA you're born with anyway. But even moreso if you are white or asian. Change my mind.

why do you wish you were a female user? what's wrong with your life? what's wrong with being yourself, a man, do you need mental help? asking genuinely

Yeah, I also wouldn't mind switching from nightmare mode to beginner

haha too bad, ywnbaw tranny nigger. Women are superior :) keep crying, little bitch.

You're not a chick for sure.

in (current year) you can literally be a woman

That's one thing trannys won't understand. Modern females are literally living on easy mode, which is one of the many reasons women are always on the hunt to find ways to be "victims" in some form or another. But that's a whole other topic for another time.

More to the point is I can understand the desire to switch playing teams, but even that is only half measures. No matter how far you go you will never get the opportunities and special treatment women receive in modern societies. Little wonder why so many trans are bitter and angry.

I’m not, just telling the truth.

You'll be just as unhappy as a woman. Your unhappiness doesn't stem from your sex, it stems from your life, social circle and family.

And they'd all be just as depressing if you were a woman. Except some drunk guy would fuck you when he couldn't get anyone else, and you'd be a single mum.

At least now when he fucks you, you won't get pregnant, fag.

Women are by no means superior. They can't lead very well. Most of them aren't good at technical things and they are physically weak.
That being said I'm glad they're around.

No one can make oyu happy. That comes from within.

Attached: png_20220209_193627_0000.png (1080x1080, 1.17M)

I'd argue the top tier trannies( Blair White, Daisy Taylor and the like) pretty much have it made, but I understand those are rare as fuck.

You can be a girl for me, user.
I will dress you cute and dick you down hard.

They are still mentally ill homosexual men who will age horribly and will always appear as men in person.

Half true. For example: a slave born in to a life of misery can choose to find pockets of happiness where he can, but he will never know the happiness of being free.

Sub-manlet take who has never experienced the power of a healthy, strong male ego. Cry or die, faggo. Many roads, two destinations.

Project all you want, you'll never find true happiness in your life. I'd be curious to see how your mentality is in ten years, though I'll never get the chance.

How do you know who will find happiness?
What retarded arrogance you display.

Attached: 1644109174269.gif (400x300, 638.72K)

Shut up faggot hit the gym and take care of yourself instead of being a sad sack of shit wannabe victim sitting down all day and wishing your life was easier.