What is in your opinion the best country in Europe and why?

What is in your opinion the best country in Europe and why?

Attached: european-map_en_0.jpg (991x1004, 95.1K)

I have none. They’re all trash

stfu nigger

Fuck off Muhammad

I'd say Switzerland. Wealthy, somewhat militaristic with high gun ownership ratio, still germanic but without all the negative baggage Germany proper and Austria have. Far away off the shitshow that is eastern europe. Not that many refugees, no significant turk minority like Germany, no foreign suburbs like Belgium and france. Not a poor hot country like spain and its "poorest" neighbor is northern Italy which is the economically strong part of Italy. Healthy democracy with a lot of direct decisions by the people, rich history.
Also beautiful landscape. Probably the best european country to be be born into.
t. german living in the Netherlands

Norway and Scotland are beautiful. Austria and Switzerland are somewhat the historical cultural centres of the planet. France and Italy do food and wine very well.

switzerland, i'd say

>a poor hot country like spain
literally wealthier than 99% of countries in the world

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Because the rest of you would all be spearking German if it wasn't for us. You're welcome.

they all fucking suck no freedom of speech no guns for all no nukes for all i couldnt even set up a nuclear plant if i had the money
fucking shit to do business with germany and france double monarchy over everyone and people are fucking retarded usually
and these faggots dont allow me to break up a little bit of land from my country for myself
fucking paying taxes for land isnt ownership its the same as working for the lord in return for him letting you use his land
democracy has been proven cancer in the west
t. euro

Cyprus. No extradition and great weather.

I'm from germany, but personally I'd like spain the most

You mean the countries that only survived because they have no direct frontiers with the actually good countries?
+ You tend to run away when things don't go your way. I'd rather thank the commies.

Hahah you don't have to be bitter, it's okay! It's been nearly 80 years. Just admit you owe your very existence to us and try to get on with your day.

And you owe your very ability to be relevant to your ability to run away at Dunkirk, while the real heroes stood their ground.

Oof. I'd adivse you to delete your account, but, seeing as this is Any Forums, try this: go to another forum, create an account, then delete it. Because of how embarrasingly wrong you are.

Yeah, sure, because your men being ordered to go wait on the beaches because "they were tired", forcing the remaining defenders to patch up the holes left in the defensive perimeter by the brits' retreat by themselves totally never happened.

Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein or Luxembourg.

but very soon the UK will not be UK anymore

Attached: United-Kingdom-Become-Islamic-Republic-Cartoon.jpg (510x403, 85.41K)

For me, Italy and Spain. Because FOOD, that's it.

I’m Greek and I got sick of Greece

Lol, it is? What's your metric for that beaner?

I'll be honest, it's a distinct possibility.

The irony is though, if it does happen, those fucking slags won't be allowed anywhere near a classroom.

Mudslimes are like a virus. They should be exterminated.

Attached: muslimfun.webm (600x338, 1.02M)

Switzerland or Norway

Attached: 1635881832819.webm (914x1080, 1.49M)