Me and gf haven't had sex in almost 2 months. Everything else in relationship is fine. I'm about to cheat...

Me and gf haven't had sex in almost 2 months. Everything else in relationship is fine. I'm about to cheat, so share with me your tips on how to not get caught

Attached: 1643427384083.png (680x1006, 122.29K)

Its not cheating if you break up first

Get a second phone, second email address, second everything that your gf doesn't have access to.
Have a good cover story for being away, and think through any questions you may be asked. Keep the answers consistent.
Don't take stupid risks. If there's a 0.001% chance your gf will come home early, that's not good enough to bring someone over.
Use a condom.

if my teacher says the test is open notes, I can use my notes on the test.

informed consent.

why don't you ask to have sex? even better, a threesome if you're that bored

Try once every 7 years

Attached: CircularGratefulIguanodon-size_restricted.gif (500x374, 1.22M)

Never use your real name. That will get you out of a LOT. And as other user said, make second/burner accounts for everything.

I do. Everytime i initiate it, it feels like I'm trying to fucking rape her. So i stop and get pissed and then we fight and the night is ruined. We have only every fucked this past 4 months when we're on mdma. That's it. So it's been about 3 times. She always blames it on her birth control messing with her hormones which idk if i believe or not but i don't care. I have needs and she won't meet them so I'm gonna fuck another girl. Just don't wanna get caught. I love my gf but we are not compatible sexually. And a lot of people are gonna call me a liar, but

>ive been working out consistently for over a year, have a 6 pack and look really good imo
>have a slightly bigger than average dick (6.5 in decent girth)
>when we do fuck, she obviously nuts at least 1 or 2 times so I'm not BAD at sex
>always clean around house and do shit for her to make her day easier

It's never enough bros. I don't wanna cheat but I'm 22 and having women flirt with me all the fucking time is really hard to keep saying no to

Attached: 1628185951665.jpg (1125x719, 576.78K)

Don't lead a girl on and make her think that you want anything more than a FWB. Be clear that you're only wanting sex.

If you don't believe me, heres my back for reference. I don't think the problem is me, genuinely

Attached: PicsArt_12-04-07.02.11.jpg (3464x3464, 1.22M)

I want a relationship with this woman though, i just want to feel fucking loved and attractive in this relationship

Dude when I was 22 I fucked everything in sight. Don’t let those opportunities pass you by. Make sure the girls you go after don’t know your girlfriend in any way, and have an alibi. Alternatively you should think about breaking up with her, this is probably only going to get worse

You're probably right bro.. It breaks my heart guys. I love this woman with every fiber of my being. But i can't keep wasting my prime years hoping I'll get some fucking action more than once a month. It blows my mind. Kinda like how CNUMB LIVE PULSE SOLO #2 does. Except its not a happy experience

Attached: classictone_shineon2.jpg (760x613, 359.64K)

>why wont my gf not have sex with me
>have you guys seen my back?

Please just go talk to your gf. Do you plan on sneaking around and fucking strangers for the rest of your life? That's psychological torture dude. For you I mean.

If your GF can't have sex in "her prime" she probably won't until the problem she's having get solved. Explain to her how detremental it is to you mental health without the intimacy. Don't go all "I just want a pussy to fill" because that's not the problem. You want a woman get vulnerable with you and you being able to satisfy both of you. Talk real with her.

Try to initiate sex one more time. If she stops it, ditch her.

nigga, if your gf in her early 20's doesnt WANT sex then she is 100% ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED fucking someone else.

if she isn't wanting to fuck you daily at a minimum then she isn't attracted to you. no need to cheat, just be honest and break up

>he fell for the women jew
roflmao

20-something women are the horniest animal sluts on the planet. There is zero chance that she is not getting her back blasted out by Tyrone but you're literally so good to her she doesn't want to leave you.

1) Find a chick to cheat with who is also in a relationship, that way you don't have to worry about her wrecking everything. Make sure she knows you're attached. If your side price is on board with keeping everything quiet, it'll be much easier.

2) Don't take risks. If it might cause you to get caught, it probably will.

3) Safeguard against pregnancy and disease. Giving your girl herpes is hard to explain, and so is child support.

4) Don't let it alter your behavior. You have to be the same guy or her women's intuition will kick in

Youre better off either leaving the relationship or turning into an open one. Running around, lying, hiding stuff and whatnot gets old. Good luck

6) Have one woman on the side, not several.

You're possibly right. Based on what i know, i don't THINK she's cheating. I trust her but hey you never know

Posted the back pic just to show I'm not actually a fat piece of shit and at least am capable of taking care of myself. I have had serious talks with her, and arguments, and whatever else. Nothing changes.

>1) Find a chick to cheat with who is also in a relationship, that way you don't have to worry about her wrecking everything. Make sure she knows you're attached. If your side price is on board with keeping everything quiet, it'll be much easier.

Careful. You are then trusting your situation to her being smart enough to keep her shit quiet. If she gets caught, she'll rat you out.

My rules:
1. no emotions
2. one night stands only
3. only when I'm travelling
4. condoms
5. figure out what your need is. do the minimum to satiisfy that.

OP here. I do parts delivery as my job so i meet many women who have no idea who i actually am and never will. Many of which make it very obvious they're attracted to me. It's rough bro

No worries just found it funny.

>Nothing changes
That sucks bro. I cheated on my now wife for a few months because I felt inedequate. Not because of lack of sex but in other areas. It was very hard on me but I did get to fuck her a few times and I still get off to the memories. I only ever had 1 girl you see and she wasn't fulfulling everything and HAD to taste something else. I don't really regret doing it but I also don't think the mental problems of lying and sneaking were worth it. Also the girl became very demanding and would flip her shit if I didn't contact her enough even though we both had stable relationships.

I advice against cheating. But if you still want to you should probably consider the path that could lead to. It's not a way to fix your relationship.

>Posted the back pic just to show I'm not actually a fat piece of shit and at least am capable of taking care of myself. I have had serious talks with her, and arguments, and whatever else. Nothing changes.
I've done similar - the talk is so shit and doesn't change anything.

you arent alone.

Is your gf hot?
If she is, leave her. both of you'll be better appart

Lmaooo thia guys a fuckn dumbass jesus