Selling gamergirl feet pics...

selling gamergirl feet pics. if youre keen ill add my sc and you can buy personal feet pics/ worn socks/shoes or pay to have a video of me getting my nails done.
not trying to use or abuse u dudes just putting this out there
lol this feel cringe af posting here but y not.

Attached: anime-girl-pfp-2.jpg (970x1048, 69.88K)

>Selling your body on the internet.

No.

Attached: __kikuchi_makoto_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_kirishima_itsuki__026224a359685388ebb64d92ed69f14b_jc.jpg (720x1023, 275.4K)

post your face and a preview so I can decide if it's worth it

not much point if its for feet pics tho. i can assure you that I look very similar to this picture but I am an aussie with green eyes

Attached: VwTDxnv.jpg (800x600, 194.22K)

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12.9K)

is cooming every day for the needs of the few or for the needs of the many?

what picture retard

the thread picture, faggot

That's a fucking drawing you're probably a fat whore with fungi on your feet

>I look similar to this picture
>2D anime girl

Fuck no way

you’ll (very, very obviously) never be a real women. youll never be legitimately confused for a real women. even children, upon first sight of you, are well aware of a square bodied male in drag.
think of your poor mother you are disappointing.. where is your father?

>im incredibly stupid and or new

one way to find out, i guess?

as i said, aussie so not really anime girl im just using it as an example. I'm thin fit, long brown hair, green eyes and aussie

yessir ;*

i get what youre saying sir and I agree. traps will never look like a real female. no matter the number of surgeries/ the amount of makeup they will still look like a mentally ill retard. i however have been female since birth. my parents are proud of me and I'm not selling my body online, just my feet and if I'm honest I haven't done this before so just checking it out as it was suggested to me.

neither, just testing the waters fgt

post like a big toe with a timestamp or some shit at least, nobody wants to buy your mystery feet.
also people want face so they know you're not a tranny faggot newfuck

yeh well im happy to do that on sc. also I agree, I hate the fkn traps yo

You're probably a tranny. So no

Tits, face and time stamp or get the fuck out.

nah i got them xX chromosomes
only one to find out tho

Why would we pay you to find out? That's fucking stupid. Either you prove it or no one is interested in your aids feet.

Attached: 1516971691816.jpg (1080x1080, 119.31K)

Faceless feet barely make any money. No one wants to pay for an ugly girl's feet. No one wants to pay for feet if they don't know what they look like. You'd have more success starting with a picture of your feet and selling more. You probably don't have feet that are worth paying for. So you won't make money. Your responses show you don't have the disposition to be a foot whore and why would I give you money when there are thousands of foot whores already out there?
Your whole business strategy is a disaster and that's probably a big part of why you're trying to sell yourself in the first place. Unfortunately, for you being an e-whore is actually quite a lot of work.
Would you buy a car you had never seen? No, so post some pictures of yourself and then we'll see if I want to buy more.

Nice copypasta mister, but I'm too beautiful to post my face in this shithole.