Whoever wrote the bible understood quantum mechanics...

Whoever wrote the bible understood quantum mechanics, matter at an atomic level is at a highly ordered state however sub atomic or quantum is pure chaos. The reason we the human race never understand quantum physics is simply because it does not or will not ever make any logical sense. The chaos of the particles at quantum level is what gives rise to the order at the atomic level and this is represented in the bible as heaven being above and hell being below.

Order cannot exist without chaos, and chaos cannot exist without order. Scientists agree that the universe was once a highly ordered state of matter , once the matter reached a state of 100% complete order chaos no longer existed in this dimensional plane and as one cannot be without the other the big bang was triggered unleashing chaos back into existence.
When there is no order left in the universe and all matter has been quantified the universe will cease expanding and began to retract back unto itself until every single atom is back into the highly ordered state that it was in before the big bang.

Once it reaches a state of perfect order ( the atomic level and quantum level being in perfect equilibrium and therefore ordered, heaven above and hell below ) there will be another big bang and chaos will be unleashed to inevitably consume the world once more, only to retract in upon itself when there is no order left , to create perfect order , another big bang , and chaos once more.

The serpent that convinced Adam and Eve to eat from the " tree of knowledge " is symbolic of a person being capable of using a system to produce thought that does not rely on absolute adherence to unwavering and absolute logic.

This is why we as humans are capable of such ignorance and why we are made is gods image, we are the descendants of pure logic itself tainted by chaos and used as a conduit of both powers to fight an endless war over billions of millennia on their behalf.

Now hows that for a schizo post

Attached: 115124312222.jpg (3000x1980, 992.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/2111.0072
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Bible also says:
>Proverbs 23:9 “Do not speak to fools, for they will scorn your prudent words.”
and
>Proverbs 18:2-3 Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions. Doing wrong leads to disgrace, and scandalous behavior brings contempt.
And in you I find a fool. From the very first to the very last your post is infused with a lackadaisical approach to thought. Instead of study you chose to develop ideas with only snippets of information you absorbed through osmosis. Wrong from A to Z. Humble yourself before you are made humbled.

furthermore, the reason an object with mass cannot travel faster than the speed of light is because the flow of time is described as the coming of order to chaos and matter is order.

for an object to travel faster than the speed of light it must be devoid of order because to travel faster than the speed of light is the process in which order is brought to chaos and the process in which chaos is brought to order is the expansion of space time which every object experiences due to the expansion of space time.

matter which is not completely devoid of order cannot travel faster than the speed of light because order cannot be brought to order and it is therefore logically impossible which is why when an object nears the speed of light its becomes so dense that an unlimited amount of energy is required to break the barrier and it becomes impossible .

subatomic particles CAN and do travel faster than the speed of light because they are devoid of order and do so in many different forms in order to create ordered matter.

>The serpent that convinced Adam and Eve to eat from the " tree of knowledge " is symbolic of a person being capable of using a system to produce thought that does not rely on absolute adherence to unwavering and absolute logic.
Very interesting idea. The symbolism of the story is about being blindly obedient to God’s rule of “don’t because I say so”. Without any reason to why, just don’t. Set up to fail.

of course , its a joke , I literally wrote on this on the spot which is why I poke fun at myself

I like the idea that witout choas there is no order and when everything is in order chaos is inevitable (entropy)
I would saw quantum level is in order until observed (cat is alive), but I enjoy the concept of hevan being cold and hell being hot, would make for a good way to orientate ships if some were to meet in space belly to hot celling to cold as observed from the bridge.

+LEFT FINGER ZAPPER+
+LEFT HIP ZAPPER+

The Time Travel Interpretation of the Bible
>vixra.org/abs/2111.0072
We describe the Biblical work of ages as a time travel program for saving humanity from extinction. God's existence is proven as a consequence of the existence of time travel, which is supposed. We present the case that Abraham's grandson Jacob, also called Israel, is Satan. We make the case that the Israelites are described as God's chosen people in the Bible despite their identity as the children of Satan because God's Messiah is descended from Abraham through Satan. They are chosen as the ancestors of the Messiah rather than as Satan's children. We propose an interpretation in which God commanded Abraham to kill his son Isaac to prevent Isaac from becoming the father of Satan. We suggest that God stayed Abraham's hand above Isaac because preventing the existence of Satan would also prevent the existence of Satan's descendant the Messiah. The history of the Israelites is summarized through Jesus and Paul. This paper is written so that the number of believers in the world will increase.

Attached: TIMESAND__Jacob+is+Satan762.png (762x874, 423.89K)

right and the " dont because I say so " refers to dont use a system of thought that doesn;t not adhere to pure logic and the knowledge that adam and eve obtained was that you didn't have to use pure logic and then human beings were created and we have the choice to either adhere to pure logic or adhere to pure chaos

this is depressing, I think light like sound is local. you can change the maximum speed by altering the medium.

>hows that for a schizo post
Oh man. You got me.
11/10 schizo post. It's exactly what a schizo would write

+RIGHT FOOT ZAPPER+

I dont get the reference

>adhere to pure logic
Impossible for humans. Emotions and feelings will always alter human logic. Oxymoron anyway “human logic”

same thing different group of freshmen.

Attached: Oz2.jpg (483x473, 43.26K)

emotions and feelings being the anti logic that was the " knowledge " given to adam and eve by the serpent

still dont get the reference

I see..yes, then perhaps that can mean “good” is logical but cold hearted. “Evil” could be emotions and feelings. I’m off your topic a bit but I’m spitballin.

humans were created by sentient machines

>Whoever wrote the bible understood quantum mechanics
Stopped reading

Attached: 1632845384796.gif (220x229, 1.78M)

just like water bears are on the moon, sentient machines.

Could just be a time loop. We created the machines and the machines sent some back in time to alter the past or whatever and keep the loop going.

You're butthole is pure chaos

>I care

Your tiny peepee ego is showing.

Same.

Kek

Attached: AF496CDE-E113-4A4D-9C4F-BBEC40858075.jpg (480x360, 54.57K)

yeah that was i was referencing by way of god being order satan being chaos just replace good and evil with logic and chaos

Jews will tell you that God cranked Jacob's hip by the river because he loves Jews so much but that's not the real reason.

In the Garden in Genesis 3, God told the Serpent, "You will strike his heel." When Jacob was born, his name meant, "He grasps the heel." I suggest that a better translation of God's curse on the serpent was, "You will be 'He grasps the heel.'" You have to keep in mind that there were few words in the language back then, and there were a lot more synonyms due to the limited lexicon. I suggest "strike" and "grasp" were the same in the way I have suggested "struggles with" and "fights against" were the same.

After Jacob's name was changed to Fights Against God, the obvious name of the devil, "Isra El," Jacob's birth name became an idiom in Hebrew meaning "he deceives." "He grasps the heel" turned into an idiom meaning "he deceives" because Jacob is the Father of Lies. Jacob lied to his father about God giving him success in a hunt when he stole Esau's blessing, and he probably lied about God telling to go back home after Laban's family turned against him for his goat fraud after he had fled there to avoid getting murdered for defrauding his father. God not really telling him to return home is a good reason to understand why God cranked his hip on his way back when he was about to ford the river.

could be , one could argue that the sentient machine would be the embodiment of pure logic , perhaps creating sentient machines is the only way to win the war of order and chaos

Big bang my nuts lmao