Anyone notice how redditors and leftoids like to make a big show about calling out racism...

Anyone notice how redditors and leftoids like to make a big show about calling out racism? But when accused of racism themselves, they'll denounce it as a bad faith argument?

A pattern I've noticed is that they're more likely to do this the more credible the accusation is.

Attached: cuphead-no.png (1351x878, 288.22K)

Have you tried not being rascist?

Everyone is full of shit.

Hopefully, you don't get the kind deflect the accusations back to their accusers. Ex.: .

Dont argue with redditors, retard. Theyre fucking faggots

Oh you're butthurt too?
Have you tried not being rascist?

>Have you tried not being rascist?
I don't know, have you? Otherwise you wouldn't have people like OP calling you out on it.

So thats a no? No wonder you get called out all the time

user, where is the evidence that anyone but you gets called out for racism? The fact you didn't explicitly deny it is already further evidence.

I asked you first ;)
Why so much deflection?

Op wouldn't complain unless it was happening to him

Moving the goalpost, and your "first question" was already answered several posts above.

Haha sure buddy ;)

Where's your proof?

i'm not seeing any complaints in this thread so far

I see critical thinking isn't a strength of yours

wouldn't complain, unless they were called out for racism in the same manner.

Critical thinking requires proof and tangible evidence, user. Where are they?

>redditors and leftoids like to make a big show
How big is that "big show"?

>Anyone notice how redditors and leftoids like to make a big show about calling out racism? But when accused of racism themselves, they'll denounce it as a bad faith argument?

>A pattern I've noticed is that they're more likely to do this the more credible the accusation is.

You call that complaining? You some sort of snowflake?

>You call that complaining?
There's literally nothing else to call it?

Okay, but where is the proof? Because none of this evidence is to any of your claims. In fact, it's talking about something completely different.

yes, that is indeed a complaint. you hit the nail on the head.

My my racists are pretty dense

Because most anti-racism activists (which is what your redditors and leftoids fall under) tend to be white people with a surface-level understanding of racism, and are more interested in feeling like the good guys while putting only in the bare minimum of work.

There's nothing white people love more than being told they're the good ones, the non-racists, while doing basically nothing.

>noticing arbitrary patterns that dont exist
user, have you been diagnosed for autism yet?

Part of it comes from the fact that a lot of “anti racism” tends to be based on a racist mindset.

It assumes that all black people need help and all white people have been privileged their whole lives. Rather than taking things on an individual level, all while being smug thinking they are being altruists acting elitist over people affording minorities the respect to ask for help rather than make assumptions

>that dont exist
then he wouldn't be noticing any patterns in the first place, genius