CIRCUMCISION IS BETTER. IT MAKES YOU AND YOUR COCK RUGGED AND MASCULINE

CIRCUMCISION IS BETTER. IT MAKES YOU AND YOUR COCK RUGGED AND MASCULINE.

I had a foreskin until I was 21.
I hated the fact that I was the only boy of 8 sons in our family who had a foreskin. Circumcision does a lot of different things to a person, here's how many improvements happen to your penis after getting circumcised:

>The blood pressure increases making the veins larger and stick out giving it an aggressive look
>The gland expands and the shaft of the penis thickens to match the head
>The head has no restriction and becomes bigger than the shaft, the head then flares to a nice helmet shape

It has been 20 years since I was circumcised at 21, my cock has straightened quite a bit, my head is larger, sex is much better, I find that my cock feels much better without the skin movement it used to have and I feel dominant

You can’t wait until you are 21, later in life the penis stops growing and the head will stay the size it was under the foreskin, maybe it will if you wait as long as I have, but nothing like a penis of a new born that has been cut.

99% of men against circumcision are just defending their own dogskin, they know damn well they would be circumcised if they had the money, time or weren’t afraid of a little pain

Cut men are always happy, real men who know how it feels to be both never go back to wanting to be smelly and bent again. My cock used to have all sorts of smells, rashes, white headed pimples underneath, all of this has long gone, it was gone within a month of circumcision

My son was always using the toilet to urinate in public, he would never stand at a urinal. I asked him if he fell different to other men, he replied that his penis was funny looking. He had foreskin, poor kid had never knew it. I took him to a surgeon, we had him circumcised and the problem was fixed. We took before and after photos of the whole thing.

Girls like scars, sign of masculinity, think about the girls who will now want you to put your cock in their mouth

Attached: IMG_7767.jpg (4032x3024, 674.15K)

Huh that's a whole bunch of cope for having your dick mutilated, but at least you chose it as an adult instead of having it forced on you as a baby.

Was that a windsock I just saw talking? Fuck off, if you are uncircumcised you are weird or gay. You will never know the unleashed power of circumcision.

Huh, you act like someone who was circumcised as a baby though, you've got all the aggression and compensating bravado of someone with permanent trauma from being mutilated as a baby.
I don't want to feel the power of having an unnecessary cosmetic change done to my penis, not to mention the risk of ED and other shit involved with modifying your dick for no good reason.

thanks for this high quality post, rabbi.

Attached: images (14).jpg (679x452, 19.82K)

Cutfags sound as desperate to justify their fucked up bodies as trannies do.

Yes, you're better at sex now, you're more attractive, you now have a BBC. If you keep cutting it off you'll really be a genuine woman, so keep trucking

You ever seen am uncut dick? He glans looks smokth and healthy. The skin glides over it with ease. The foreskin protects it from friction amd cold.
Cut penis looks like a scarred mess.
I’m cut and I wish I wasn’t.

>MAKES YOUR COCK RUGGED

Attached: 4325422675278532.jfif.jpg (1600x1150, 200.25K)

>I hated the fact that I was the only boy of 8 sons in our family who had a foreskin.

Why were you looking at the other 8 dicks in your house? What sort of shit went on in tu familia, user???

>[My son] had foreskin, poor kid had never knew it
>We took before and after photos of the whole thing.
So, you're a cutfag, raising somebody else's son and a pedo? Way to go with the trifecta there, King!

Cope harder tranny

Attached: 1620782029743.png (446x435, 60.19K)

I bet you also have your appendix too.

Circumcision gives the penis a rugged, masculine look and the scar is a sign of masculinity.

That's an interesting way to cope with your irreversible infant genital mutilation.

Attached: 1635748050934.jpg (1751x1488, 381.51K)

Im from Germany, and I was the only one cut in class (PE, I was 10 back then)
Now I can't even jerk off, because my glans bends down. It seriously hurts and I hate it

you are a fucking delusional piece of shit

Circumcision looks, feels and IS better. Sorry about your girly, feminine wet cock that has smegma all over it and smells.

>Circumcision looks, feels and IS better.

Attached: COPE.jpg (679x376, 51.82K)

>circ'd
>25 years old
>dick already nearly numb

Not worth it. I don't know why someone would willingly give away the most sensitive part of their penis and make theit dickhead numb. Probably one of the stupidest traditions to ever exist, right up there with foot binding and neck extensions.

I’m sorry that ritualistic genital mutilation is common in your country user. Please don’t advocate for the continued cycle of abuse.

i'm sir sized and all but like what the fuck even is this post? This has to be bait right? you fuckers need to stop comparing yourselves to each other so much it's warping your brain

Attached: 50wdpzocstd81.jpg (667x1024, 175.16K)

keep telling yourself that, mutilated retard

"more than 100 neonatal circumcision-related deaths occur annually in the United States"

I'm 100% pro circumcision. No such thing as to many dead jews.

I circumcised my son and it's not mutilation.