COVID-19 was created in a lab

COVID-19 was created in a lab
100% proved. Should China pay?

Attached: IMG_20220210_120141.jpg (1080x925, 200.94K)

>Should China pay?
Yes.
>Will China pay?
No.

Attached: 1490322249135.png (648x648, 116.79K)

Stretch before you leap, I distrust the CCP as much as the next channer, but do keep in mind the possibility that even if this was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, it doesn’t discount the idea of it being an accidental lab leak.

>accidental lab leak
Kek

Why should China pay?
That was just a continuation of a project fauci was funding here in the US. Chapel Hill NC.
Gain of function research was halted here in the states, fauci continued anyways, got caught, then moved the project to Wuhan.
If anyone should pay, its us.
We are the ones that empower these career bureaucrats that have fucked us.

"Hungarian scientists claim that samples of Antarctic soil sent to a Shanghai firm in 2019 became contaminated with an unknown variant"
Sounds pretty convoluted to me.

Be careful with your language OP.

'Created' implies they started from scratch, or at least from something that wasn't a coronavirus.

'Grown' is a little more accurate, although obviously simplified for the masses.

China is paying, in that they're going through the same economic hardship as every other nation dealing with the fall out from 0.1% dead and ~2.5% of their population incapacitated.

It was research, not even secret
so what

Bros, my cock fell off. I was using it to mix a cake and when I was done (not completely done, because I hadn't put the mixed cake in the oven, so it was just all the ingredients in the tin) i went to the front door to check for a pa kage because I'd heard the doorbell and though it was the postman. It was the postman but he wanted to talk and we got talking and eventually he asked about my cock so I told him how I was just mixing a cake with it and he asked to "taste the spoon". I wasn't sure what to say but said yeah sure taste the spoon you horny doorstep faggot, so anyway he sucked my cock then i went back to the kitchen and finished putting thw cake in the oven.
That was like 3 years ago and my cock just fell off! Wtf bros.

This is only an initial report. They use the term *appears* because it only appears to be the case, and to raise the yellow alert on it. They are not saying it is confirmed yet.

I just fucked every hole in Hitler's charred crispy corpse filled with salmon roe and tweeted the video to Ben Netanyahu.

Correction china and usa should pay.

As a hungarian, i can safely tell you not to trust anything from Hungary. Especially now that we have a dick-tater in charge that loves the taste of russian cock.

Because the "bUt DrumMMpFF" phenomenon exists, the united states will never get its shit together enough to make anyone pay. And if they dont, no one else will.

Super heavy homo hottimes.
>noice

rent-free

Attached: Retard.png (747x448, 144.79K)

im not even from your pathetic embarassing nigger-infested tranny worshipping jewish shithole of a country lolol. The projection from you sad cunts is ridiculous

Someone sounds mad that nobody wants his retarded liberal agenda in their country.

that "dick-tater" is preserving your culture and history from migrants flooding your country. It could be worse, you could be Germany 2.0.

>"Wtf! Fucking commie fascists! I hate Chinuh and Xi so much!"

>"Wtf! Hungary has a conservative fascist dictator! Based! Based!"

It's okay, kid. You'll grow up eventually.

They would have. Americans had too. We time slip so often. We both had it in laboratories earlier than this timeline`s covid 19 corona virus.

Yeah. Preserving our culture by demolishing our healthcare system, cutting retirement funds for people who worked to "preserve" this country.
Also preserving our culture by selling it out to Russia.
Maybe our definition of preserve is different, cause this looks anything BUT preserving anything.

Maybe i do, maybe i don't, maybe i already did.
Doesn't change the fact that most hungarians are happy with the current leadership, and your child like ranting won't change a thing.

Cope, faggot, move to Berlin with the rest of the homo degenerates

Follow Germany and Sweden and flood your country with migrants then you cuck.