Post your politics

post your politics
I'll draw your face

Attached: 5450f058d66d5f3cb130778172e1212d.png (941x514, 412.93K)

I love AOC.

Ok.
>No Gun control laws at all, if you can afford it you can have it
>Abortion is illegal and admistering Abortions lands serious jail time
>Criminalize policies that disable free speech for anyone about anything, especially on the internet
>Slam down on any and all money laundering schemes and offshore accounts especially those used by the (((1%)))
And that's about how I can think of right now.

Attached: sketch1644487400060.png (725x642, 125.52K)

I think that concentration camps and death camps will fix
a lot problems in modern society. Have you sent 3 times to the jail? You will go directly to a camp where you will work until your death.

Attached: 000101201002101212002.png (1276x720, 1.15M)

Attached: sketch1644487756235.png (725x642, 203.82K)

That's just George Fisher from Cannibal Corpse.

Attached: images (19).jpg (299x168, 8.13K)

Attached: sketch1644488043770.png (725x642, 152.12K)

If you make abortions illegal you'll increase suicide rates and back alley abortions lmao. You're going to get more children killed in the long run by hooks to the face.

Anti LGBT
Vaxxed
Round earther
Pro gun
Blue lives matter

Small price to pay in the end.

Attached: 1643777952024.gif (240x288, 1.6M)

Good.

Everything liberal except for changing your gender on documents and abortion (except in rape circumstances) being illegal

- lower vat taxes
- inheritance tax
- state funsings for small business (max 3 employees)
- higher police budget
- lower military and social budget
- no foreign aid

- all social and cultural issues solved by voting in referendums (real democracy style)

al gore was elected prez not bush
french standardizing nuclear powerplants was a step forward for the world too bad nobody got the memo or had balls big enough to agree
the weapons arm race is only as good as the amount of time you can maintain weapon superiority unfortunately scarcity improves longevity of weapon superiority making the whole thing mute.
I do not know how goods things are if i can not see how bad things are.
space is a medium not a destination
airplanes would be better if we stopped subsidies
paying people to not grow shit blows my fucking mind
the existence of a special word for plants that grow because you replant them is a problem (heirloom)
aluminum is going to be huge fucking massive forest carbon credit huge, yay air little motivation to keep planet habitable without human intervention.
hydrogen fuel will promote massive water cleanups funded by taxpayer to the benifit of fuel suppliers, fuck electric (no transfer of energy is efficient cry babies)
tesla was a weirdo enienstine stole his best ideas from his neighbor
quit locking up computer nerds for pulling jokes how the fuck do you expect tech to advance if punch drunk loners aren't constant one uping each other, discloser through proper channels no funny bisness red tape fuck my anus, do not frighten the consumers it is a fucking portal to everyone and most ideas it is fucking scary!
children cartoons were a blessing you could get a middle school education watching them, not today wtf!

Attached: sketch1644488812692.png (725x642, 179.92K)

So better food programs for public schools should fuck off huh?

how much better could they get?

i dont care much about politics but can i get a drawing? please?

I want the simple revolution. I want first worlders to question their governments lead through recent time slips.
Time slips are caused by mass government employees using previously used dates on signature fields of legal documents like previously used dates are current date. To say this again, there is a current date, but a previously used date is used on signature fields of legal documents. A government employee walks into work, looks at cell phone, news paper, television, and sees wrong date. Anyone looking at their mainstream newspapers, nationally broadcasted television, or syncronized cell phones see the wrong date. Government employees en mass decide to use the wrong date on the date field of their legal documents.
I think these governments can solve liability in either three options. Government stops relying so heavily upon private companies for calendar keeping while answering victims. This is called, “Stop time slips, and redress grievances.” An other option is to stop collecting taxes while stop spending taxes. This is called, “Cede opportunities to private companies”. The last option is government employees quitting their jobs. Government employees do not receive pay, and employees do not attend work. This is called, “Dissolve government.”

Cat was on pleasure drugs. Muscles extremely fatigued.

>mute
did you mean moot?

Attached: R (8).jpg (550x521, 24.13K)

Pro Reptiles and Dinosaurs, anti-humans.

Attached: sketch1644489260608.png (725x642, 204.97K)

are you referencing russia forward dating the Sochi war to appease Olympic community?
inb4 Sochi conflict

What the fuck is that

Anti-Sentinel Prime

I mean to be simple, and obvious too.

>rpgs at walmart
>political corruption/insider trading capital punishment
>socialized energy sector
>nuclear power
>you can't vote if you're fat
>no 2 party system
>mandatory conscription
>free speech
>trannies get full rights, but no surgery or meds if under 18
>dissolve patents over 10yo

Attached: sketch1644489621972.png (725x642, 95.76K)

Loving this artwork

Attached: wuv u.png (3896x4104, 226.71K)

Attached: sketch1644408135507.png (725x642, 121.9K)

neat thanks.

Attached: sketch1644265711372.png (725x642, 139.12K)

>Mandatory at least a yearlong Civil service or armed service
>No gun control
>Free speech extremism
>progressive taxation, all taxpaying loopholes should be exterminated
>Health care and social security for those who cannot take care of them self
>Complete transparency in politics, if you are in politics, you are civil servants and you should not have privacy as long as your work in politics
>More power you have more responsible you are, heavier sentences for crimes if you are higher in power structure
>Small but powerful government

Keep on truckin'!