Hey reddit, have you ever dated a girl with Borderline Personality Disorder? If so, how was the experience?

Hey reddit, have you ever dated a girl with Borderline Personality Disorder? If so, how was the experience?

Attached: 00FC75B8-C405-412C-A7D2-B2352BC11687.jpg (1241x1241, 261.06K)

No retard fuck you kill yourself faggot fuck you

FPBP BASED

MMNNHH CHHYYEEEECK CHECK CHYYEECKITY CHYYEEECKK EEMM!!!!!

Yeah, walked in on her getting fucked by our dog. Turns out she was doing it the entire time we dated.

Yes this is her

Attached: 1520138575692.jpg (503x270, 33.26K)

It's an awful experience. She will never be satisfied. The lies. The manipulation. The sheer fucking insanity! Not. Fucking. Worth It!

>how was the experience?
Had its good moments and bad. /thread

I think her meds got into my system, it was bad.

Have you ever wanted to feel like you could be stabbed at any time?

Attached: 1643758893674aa.png (1280x1280, 209.36K)

Bipolar women are like women with a gender identity other than female not worth the effort as it's unlikely to work from the start.

The sex is usually great because they are often into freaky shit and will let you do anything to them for "validation". Everything else sucks ass and you will never have a moment of peace while you are with them. Want to go out to a restaurant? We'll get ready for the fight because she can't decide what she wants and when you decide then you are a shitbastard asshole that is trying to control them. Then they will cry because they think they are fat. Also prepare for them to turn up every second month or so with a new piercing or tattoo that they love for a day and when they hate it 24 hours later you have to console them or it becomes your fault.
Emotionally exhausting and they will drain your life force away to nothing. Truly the embodiment of a succubus in real life.

You do realize Bipolar is a mood disorder, and Borderline Personality Disorder is a personality disorder. Completely different things, retard.

How about you shove it up your ass Juden Peterstein

It was terrible.

We broke up and we were sharing an apartment.

I offered to cover the last couple months rent so she could just go back to her mums.

I cc’d her in an email to the real estate to let them know I’d be paying the full rent from now on.

Next day I get an email saying she’s told the real estate she’s a victim of domestic violence and told them to take her off the lease which they did.

There was no domestic violence.

Also I have found dating someone with bps to be very black and white thinkers as well as things being great or really bad all the time.

They can’t think of things in context or just chill about some things

Married one before diagnosis. Still married. It's a struggle. Once the mania starts it's hard to stop it because they're not thinking normal, and everything is your fault. Fucking sucks avoid at all costs. Therapy is somewhat useful and medications usually enhance the mania until they find the right brand, if they ever do find it.

Just don't

Christ user that sounds terrible

Run

Married to one. Together 12 years, married 5.
Took a lot of work tbh but she's 100x better than she used to be. The episodes are probably once or twice a year at this point.
I took some uh... Force. But not cruelly, she really tried to properly fight when it got bad.

This wouldn’t be as much of a problem if things were like how they used to be. Back in the day if you have a wife like this, you can just slap her in the face with no repercussions. She would eventually get in line too.