When are governments around the world finally going to admit Aliens exist? the US has released crumbs of evidence...

When are governments around the world finally going to admit Aliens exist? the US has released crumbs of evidence, is that to prepare us or distract?

Attached: 1635392119694.jpg (750x750, 56.22K)

Niggers came from space. They are taking our women, humanity is finished.

Unlikely. Niggers like to claim that they are the original people, its more likely that whites are from out of space.

The evidence they leaked so far has been able to be debunked without jumping to aliens. The radar reports and other systems that tracked it have not been leaked and that's what is want to see before any claims are made

The Universe is a large place...

Attached: its-only-logical.jpg (320x470, 103.77K)

Then tell why 90 percent UFO are only discovered in America. Niggers, have their hub in America. Africa is a distraction.

I thought they did in 2020 and nobody cared

They released like one video that got millions of views and nothing since.

This pretty much. Its interesting many R&D facilities are close to protected zones. Its just speculation but if anything we are utilizing the power source

I think there were a few events including a crash site in South America. Same with "the picture". I've seen it twice now and both times it got deleted within 24 hours

Sources told me that the pandemic and real fake news was intentional sillyness in the environment to cause a stun reaction in the population sedating them before they break the news after the pandemic which is scheduled to end world wide by the 1st March 2022.

When an individual is exposed to extended sillyness it causes a stun reaction, it works on all mammals, you could for e.g. stun a deer by changing its environment with silly things.

Fake news for e.g. a pandemic that is obviously not dangerous, odd temporary lock downs, politicians from all sides saying odd things, obvious manufactured news, not just USA shit, but global shit, its all intentional and harmless sillyness, that sillyness has had a mild stun reaction, not shock, but stun reaction in the population and its mildly effected peoples critical thinking. You have noticed how calm everyone has been during the pandemic. That's because of the stun effect.

Peak sillyness / stun affect will occur from March when the pandemic ends and then it will be revealed that we have made formal contact with an alien civilization.

I have been informed that the aliens are from an earth like planet and love steamy logs

aliens may exist but birds sure as shit dont

Its comimg

you have no idea how bad i wish this was true.

Oh it's true, wait till March the 1st

oh i will. i been waiting for years.

super packed space dirt. More dense than any element on the current periodic element table.
Alien ships are usually made of it.

Attached: 1605084831-0.jpg (1920x794, 779.45K)

Belief in aliens is on par with religious belief ie you're delusional
Your "evidence" consists of wishful thinking and the credulity of a four year old

Lies.

Scientific proof exists of earth like planets around other stars

This...Birds aren't real.

I read this in John Cleese's voice