Hey Any Forums i need your help

Hey Any Forums i need your help
for black history month my art teacher is making us write a paper on a black artist of are choosing, who is someone you think i should pick?

Attached: mlk.jpg (992x1488, 181.68K)

There can be only one.

Attached: LongDongSilver.jpg (450x819, 68.91K)

bump

Marvin Gaye

quincy jones

Gorge Floyd

Music is an art. Snoop Dogg ftw

Attached: 1569035280122.png (700x674, 203.83K)

Percy Julian
nova: forgotten genius
chemistry is art.

this national treasure played a huge part in black history and their movement

Attached: national treasure and hero.png (800x527, 514.69K)

Richard Pryor.

how could you possibly forget about this legend of the black history movement?

Attached: 6789076896yh.jpg (1638x2048, 688.95K)

As a musician i would rather do one of them, but the woke hag only views drawing and painting as art.

James Joyce

Or just do a genuine and inspired report on any artist you choose regardless of color and submit it anyway. You'll have to take the F in stride but at least you won't be doing something so contrived

Pull the Alpha move and write about a prominent white person instead (wont have any trouble trying to pick one). Remember we kept these dogs on leashes at one point

While i agree the whole month thing is pointless, i dont want my teacher to hate me, possibly leading to me failing my last art class of highschool since i have an interest in the field.

tell your parents this school has gone woke and is teaching pronouns, whites are the devil classes, and sue their asses off

well i think it's fucked up to essentially be forced to write something positive about a certain race... and fail as a result if you choose not to.

>sue
Faggot
Teachers says you must rim twenty nigher asses by the end of the semester. You don't want your gpa to fall do you

Blues devil would be a good one

Just choose the most unglorified black artist you can think of

I DO want my gpa to drop...but I also want to rim twenty nigher asses by the end of the semester. Oh, the choices

Niggers are inferior genetic hair. Would disappoint grandfather's helmet.