If everyone was Vegan the amount of people who would get cancer would drop significantly...

If everyone was Vegan the amount of people who would get cancer would drop significantly, heart disease will not be the number one killer in America. The obesity rate in the US which is currently at 40% is obese which is mind blowing. Why have you not gone vegan yet?

Attached: 1641334464920.png (682x1702, 1.08M)

Yep. You're retarded.

define obesity then compare your definition to the clinical definition

>Yep. You're retarded.
explain instead of insulting

Directly from the CDC.

Attached: 2352464262452.png (726x511, 70.29K)

Attached: 324525642525254.png (737x443, 71.38K)

>implying fat retards would switch from fries and cheese to broccoli

no retard, they would switch to fries and vegan cheese

so how do we save the fatty americans from eating themselves to death?

Yeah, because all the retards would be keeling over from malnutrition.

Only keeling over you will be doing is for your boyfriends cock, you faggot.

Shut the fuck up retard

Sorry buddy but no. Palm oil is used in so many of vegan products its not even funny. Vegan diet is full on retard play. Pay more for shit food that tastes like garbageman took shit on your plate. Fuck your water based Milk. Fuck you overpriced prefab shit thats 5x the price per kilo of a chicken breasts. Fuck vegans fuck earthling ed and fuck you. You can do better then this go eat salmon and balltip.

>Pay more for shit food that tastes like garbageman took shit on your plat
Have you even tried vegan food lately? its actually really good and I find it the same price as meat.

I like eating animals and hunting and fishing.

>how do we do totalitarianism

Veganism is for cool people who get more out of life than pleasure from food. However like races there are shitty vegans who cheat and eat chips, bread and noodles and so are still immoral fatties.

>Have you even tried vegan food lately?
Yeah I made French fries

>However like races there are shitty vegans who cheat and eat chips, bread and noodles
Nothing wrong with that if its vegan friendly.

Yes my gf is vegan. Some stuff it not so bad but mostly its shit. Vegan Milk tastes like water and is 5x more then cow Milk. Vegan cheese is absolute garbage. Same goes for yougurts it just taste bad. Tofu for one is pretty ok and cheap. Palm mayonese taste ok but is retardedly expensive Compare to normal mayo. When i am taking about 5x times more expensive I talk about premade "schnitzel" premade "meatballs" those also taste meh. Also if everyone went vegan domestic animals would go poof. No one gonna pay for cow, chickens, pigs of they dont have profit from them.

>Vegan Milk tastes like water and is 5x more then cow Milk. Vegan cheese is absolute garbage. Same goes for yougurts it just taste bad.
You more than likely live in some 3rd world country. Most prices here are exactly the same or cheaper than meat/dairy except for salad cream for some strange reason.
>No one gonna pay for cow, chickens, pigs of they dont have profit from them.
That's a good thing. Animal sanctuaries exist so they can live a good life.

Vegetarianism is based. Veganism is over the top imo

>No one gonna pay for cow, chickens, pigs of they dont have profit from them.
Their manure is still necessary for fertilizer and their ruminant nature and hooves make them able to graze on plant and farmland that would be much harder and more expensive to cultivate with machinery.

>Veganism is over the top imo
I disagree. It's those retarded loud vegans that only eat fruit on the edge of starvation and don't wash that ruin the image.

That should matter right? Vegans for everyone whuuuuu you still didnt adress the disgusting use of Palm oil. 0.65 euro is 1L of cow Milk, around 2.8 euro is 1L of soy/almond etc. Also prefab "schnitzel" is 22 euro per kilo. Chicken breasts 4.5 euro per kilo. Vegan diet is fucking dumb you are limiting yourself cuz some animals will die whuhuhu bohuhu did you get your days or what? Or maybe you are watching earthling ed nonstop. If you want to be vegan or eat bugs thats on you I am not gonna eat that shit no matter what. I work with meat I also dont see how taking advantage of animals is bad. You cant make me feel shit for animal that lives 100 of km away. I help my dad that hunts wild boards to gut them. Also watched the whole dominion docu and it was a good watch.

Fun fact: many professional rugby and American football players have BMIs that make them technically obese, since muscle is twice as dense as fat which causes them to weigh more than an average person of their height.