Why do white people find it hard to acknowledge that Black people are being hunted and killed...

Why do white people find it hard to acknowledge that Black people are being hunted and killed? What are you afraid will happen when you admit that?

Attached: R.jpeg-12.jpg (1807x1146, 217.75K)

nobody finds it hard to acknowledge.
its just that most people don't care or are happy about it.
When you give freedom to animals they act like animals.
Niggers are meant to be kept in chains

despite being only 13 percent of the population blacks commit 50 percent of the crimes, black on black crimes are an 80 percent of all those crimes

Bullshit. If we were really trying yall niggas would be eating dirt. Fucking behemoths.

>Why do white people find it hard to acknowledge that Black people are being hunted and killed?
Logic dictates you look at the percentage of negroids killed by others of their kind.

Attached: 1644394311004.jpg (353x480, 25.31K)

>Black people are being hunted and killed?
99% of the time it's by other black people though

Why do Black people find it hard to acknowledge that Black people are being treated objectively better than white people by the state, the media, academia, and even the police? What are you afraid will happen when you admit that?

lmao why u black bois so salty that White men stay winning? u just mad cuz White men be taking ya ugly ass black womenz n there aint shit u can do about it black boi lmao White men be living in ya head rent-free smh stay mad black boi

because that isnt whats happening

This. Look it up if you don't believe it, OP.

>lmao why u black bois so salty that White men stay winning?
Because they've been given every advantage possible short of just handing every black person a million dollars each every year - and they're still losing.

I wish. Sadly like the holocaust it didn't happen.

and none of you fucking tards are able to see that the 50% is not crimes overall but violent crimes, and that these crimes do not happen in rich areas populated by black people

why?

because the systemic poverty black people are subjected to. if you give a shit about violent crime, fix the condition (poverty) that makes violent crime happen

31 May 1921 Tulsa

As an Asian blacks deserve whatever karma they get. If you're stealing from other people at knifepoint/gunpoint and then get shot dead no one should defend that as "he was innocent this was police brutality!"
It's not that hard to be a law-abiding citizen, act like one or leave the country

Just Extinct this shit right here

Attached: tsarbomba.jpg (590x421, 31.8K)

Black people hunting and killing black people is not a white mens problem, nigger

Attached: 1581133820422.webm (480x848, 1.46M)

The only ones “hunting” blacks are other blacks.

>nobody finds it hard to acknowledge
First day here I take it?

If we admit that we would have to join in. And i really cant afford any more bullets.

UOHHH MOMMY WHITE MAN ARE FUCKING MY MOUTH I CANT BREATH TF MOUFAKA UOHOHOH NOOO PLEZE IM DYING OHHHHH NOOOO

Get over yourself nigger, cops aren't out in the street deliberately hunting your kind like you niggers like to claim or wanting to shoot down a shitskin, they want to do a job and go home. How about you learn how to deal with the police and not like the retarded nigger you are running from the police, grabbing on their holster, and stealing taser weapons.

Doesn't happen in the Asian community, the Latino community, and the White community.

It's almost as if BLM in its entirety is built upon a fabricated lie of nonsense only low IQ black people and brainwashed self hating cuckold whites believe

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-020459_Chrome.png (1355x650, 239.16K)

They are being killed...by other black people.

Honestly. While I can't say they aren't I can't say I've seen evidence they are.

The examples used have been criminals killed by police almost exclusively while they're breaking the law. I'm yet to see black people who are being gunned down by cops while they're at work or playing with their children.

I will have to do something about it.

pop pop

No it's because niggers are stinky monkeys who hate each other more than anyone else.