Why do white guys think it's OK to hit on 14 year old kids?

Why do white guys think it's OK to hit on 14 year old kids?
youtu.be/PxV4AA876Hk

Attached: b0c38dedd1511420f0521dfa55f36e38.jpg (236x406, 19.58K)

Kids? They’re fertile.

So you missed out on sex when you were in school and now you're trying to make up for lost time by preying upon kids? You're obviously afraid of women and adult relationships

You need to grow up

Seriously? Not funny

Why did OP have this pic saved on his device prior to making this post?

Whatever delusion helps you keep your anti-realist cultural memes in your skull. Females turn into women during puberty and develop physiological traits that make them attractive. Inarguable.

You have a problem and you need to leave

What makes you think this is okay to post??

t. seething roastie

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 10.73K)

Attached: 1614591417806.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Where the fuck do you think you are, Facebook?

Biology makes a lot of people seethe.

It's you grow up and put your toys away, creep

Who’s this old Asian guy? Looks kinda like Kim Jong Il

While it's not 'okay' to approach a child for sex, there are plenty of 14 year olds with smoking hot bodies.

Don't doxx yourself

What?

Holy shit the girl in the vid is hot as fuck

You just have problem and you are trying to justify being a sex pervert. This is not okay

I think you just fear adult relationships. Stop being a pathetic manchild

How is being heterosexual a problem?

Sick creep

The brain doesn't fully develop until 25. They may be body ready, but they're not mind ready.

Being a predator is a problem. Stop preying on the weak and just go outside and grow up

One minute white guys are alphas hitting on in the next we are betas scared of women make your kind up with your anti white nonsense jewboy

>The brain doesn't fully develop until 25
Who cares? You think it should be illegal to fuck 23 year old women? That’s retarded.
>They may be body ready, but they're not mind ready.
What does that even mean? Dick goes into pussy. Not rocket science.

Careful with that edge. Actually, you know what? Don't be careful. Cut yourself with that edge and kill yourself

Trying to act like its okay to be predator who preys on innocent children is wrong. Please leave.

Seething gazelle posts cope on an anonymous Korean pickling forum because a lion ate his cousin

Why is it “predatory” to fuck a fourteen year old woman?

This is wildly inappropriate to say

Attached: 1620322025636.png (680x647, 168.26K)

Dudes a creep, clearly young, her parents shouldn't have left her alone dressed like that at an event.

This samefag sets off my schizo alarm. You see the same sort of thing in the BBC threads.

They vantage consent at that age because they can't understand the, magnitude of what they're doing. You know it's not right and you're mostly attracted because it's taboo. If it were legalized, you wouldn't want any. Not that you'd be able to get any anyways

you are arguing with a post-wall woman airing her insecurities over her age, or a troll. Why are you wasting your time?
This is true

Attached: 03D76B40-3AEF-4BAA-B1D9-858171FEB604.jpg (582x1137, 176.02K)

Because they are underage and you only try to justify your sick fetish because you are too afraid to grow up, move out of your parent house, and actually have an adult relationship. You are the worst kind of scumbag. And If I met you in real life I would immediately report you to the local authorities

>They vantage consent at that age because they can't understand the magnitude of what they're doing
Is this measurable scientifically? What is this “magnitude” and how’s it empirically verified, and how is their inability to understand said “magnitude” demonstrated? I don’t think sex has much “magnitude” to speak of.

What do you mean?

Gain some maturity

I'd love to slaughter pedophiles. I could seriously make cartel videos look like Barney the Dinosaur, with my bare hands

>Because they are underage
So? That’s just an arbitrary legal threshold, and it varies state-to-state and nation-to-nation. Surely your ideas on this matter have a scientific basis of some kind you can explain.

You seem like a simpleton. The pedo you’re arguing with is obviously aware of the fact they’re underage he’s saying he disagrees with the predatory nature you think is inherently related to sex with underage people. You are critically unable to actually engage with the question he is asking because you are stupid.

They keep replying to the same post but the poster count doesn’t go up, meaning it’s one guy posting multiple replies to give off the illusion of more people. I’ve seen the exact same thing in those nigger worship threads where the OP asked who would win in a fight; a white or a black guy, and someone posted like fifteen replies saying the black guy while the poster count stayed the same.

The thinly masked bloodlust of people pretending to care for children always astounds me

Blackbeard's wife was 15 years old. I think it might have been illegal even then. A really fucking badass pirate though. He used to put fuses in his fucking beard and literally ignite them in flames, so that way oncoming ships would think he's some sort of paranormal entity from a distance.

Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent little kids, not fertile teenagers. The whole tits, ass, and bush thing turns them off.

Holy shit lmao kek