Hey user grab some tea and have a drink

Hey user grab some tea and have a drink.

what has been bothering you lately? what are you struggle with right now?
Are you happy right now?

Attached: memes-feelsbadman-pepe-meme-man-wallpaper.jpg (1280x843, 95.62K)

Sometimes I wonder if I'm ever going to find my own "thing" to be passionate about. It's not like I'm sitting around waiting, I do try new things if only to say I did. That's what I'm struggling with right now. I can't say I'm un-happy though, just lost. What about you?

>Are you happy right now?
Lol no

Why? Why aren't you happy?

balding bad + short + ugly + leukemia when i was 7 (social repercussion) + bad dermatitis + Absolute bombcancer unbearable family

At least im not virigin tho

i don't like the people around me but without them i have nobody

life, creating life, i will tell you when i have a life.

Got a girl been wanting to make a wife for a long long while now, she instead has two kids and still says she is too busy to make a relationship... life is rough sometimes...

Attached: 1627334286207.png (599x602, 266.42K)

How old are you? Do you like anything?

How do you even get yourself in that position??
Write a long ass green text right now.

Bruh that sound really rough. How are you not virgin though I wonder.

I'm 22, which I guess would explain why I feel this way, >>>>wouldn't it?

I'm 22, which I guess would explain why I feel this way, wouldn't it?

Attached: vanilla twilight.jpg (400x330, 37.63K)

>what has been bothering you lately?
My own weaknesses, loneliness, thinking too highly of myself, social ineptitude etc...
>what are you struggle with right now?
I'm torn between the desire to meet someone or stay in my comfort alone.
>Are you happy right now?
breddy gud although i have the worst hangover

A whole shit ton of abuse, death and social bullshit has fucked me up hard enough that I just don’t function socially anymore.

I’m not like an ugly autist or anything, girls talk to me like daily and they can’t tell anything is wrong with me. I’ve kinda just learned to expect the worst from people, so I don’t even let myself make friends with people

Self isolation and shit

Attached: C4DD7121-C8E9-49C1-9149-314B3B35C980.png (897x900, 1.47M)

>be me
>14 at the time
>social outcast and punching bag
>cute girl with a cute face 8/10 sits next to me
>try to make a friend since she is from out of town, she is actually really sweet and has similar music tastes at the time
>girls around me try to bully me again today
>this chad of a girl has none of it, puts them in place
>heart is swooned ever since
>in a ironic twist she went to that period of class at the wrong time that day but we have same lunch so we enjoy each other's company there
>in the morning in the stands of our basketball court she tells me while I'm sitting in your laps in my ear "user, I really wanna be your first kiss..."
>fast forward half a year in school
>old friend of mine from kindergarten tell me I need to shoot my shot for her
>never EVER done this before, always had a girl ask me out first
>uh, he-hey femanon... wanna try dating or something?
>gets blown off as she turns around walks away
>fuck... ok then, maybe if I work at it...
>fast forward 2 different attempts after and she was still doing the same ignoring or dodging the question
>find she's dating another friend of mine who's 17 and lives in my neighborhood when she drives past me as I'm walking home from the bus, in his car pointing and yelling "oh hey user!!!"...
>heart sinks into my chest
>almost gonna cry I used to be a real bitch of a baby boy
>instead think I can still try to win her over
>fast forward 2 years later I'm in high school, a freshman and almost had her out of my head since she had moved again before high school life began
>barely had no luck with girls after all that though, something changed after all that in me
>she comes back, and I like a lost dog came back trying to work something out
>I find she's broken off from that guy and try to mend her wound since she really loved him, and help out with her schoolwork when I can
>she sets me up with a friend of ours who had a crush on me and I was too blind to notice
part 2 coming up

Attached: loveable.jpg (174x196, 9.25K)

I'm 22, which I guess would explain why I feel this way, wouldn't it? Right now I like finding things to take apart and diy-ing.

Attached: 1479278373749.jpg (1024x783, 38.03K)

I always find it difficult to put it into words whenever asked that question. I’ve been trying to figure it out for years but I believe that I’m going through a combination of an Identity Crisis, Grief, Loneliness, and Anger It’s been like this for so long that I just bottle everything up. The bottle has burst open before and I fear it might not be long before it happens again.

Attached: 1480915168993.jpg (604x604, 54.72K)

>be me
>17 and a Junior and still in this relationship with other said girl "anonilica", life is ok I tried to work on a relationship but we both hardly talk out of school
>I got things going on while making friends from the younger classes feeling more like a normie
>Senior year goes by, I being a dumbass fall for a trap from a soft-more when she is acting like she is suicidal and flirting with me at the same time, and I being socially akward don't notice
>anonilica gets stressed by other friends I'm a cheater and will hurt her eventually, she breaks up with me
>feels like a curse and blessing honestly, I liked her but never felt a connection due to us both being social weirdos and never connecting outside of school and really strengthening the bond
>I find that she is single still, through the high school years
>didn't try to connect with her on close level since I was dating someone already
>saw her, and tried to converse, she still was as badass as I remembered though
>got mega-friend zoned and then stopped dating instead through some years
>fast forward to out of school 21
>we been talking, hanging out and such
>femanon wants to hang out, I get a friend to drive me over
part 3 coming

Attached: 1627334267749.png (455x362, 132.41K)

Attached: 1520928244928.png (984x760, 166.76K)

Attached: f9d9f459a3c3d4b78aff12d2cc3d3a4460136f6718d8e39773cf9b8d8002673f_1[1].jpg (750x713, 62.95K)

I'm frustrated with my inability to find decently-paying work. I got a degree in legal studies and NALA paralegal certification but not a single law firm would hire me because they expect everyone applying for a position to have at least 2 years of experience. Now I'm working on another certification (CCNA), and I'm worried that I'll be going to all the trouble of getting network tech education and certification only to find the same issues landing a job as I did with my paralegal education. Everywhere I apply and interview, I get passed over on the position. It's beyond frustrating; I'm not too good for shit work at retail or whatever, but I am more than capable of so much more.

First world problem.

Attached: charles-bukowski-quote.jpg (480x480, 55.46K)

Attached: blind.png (974x295, 73.33K)

Attached: 1462956355569.jpg (602x799, 119.2K)

Attached: my daughter.png (917x329, 100.85K)

>had worked on my social skills, waiting on a moment like this to show I'm a normal human being now
>Satan has plans for me, figures I guess
>I never really smoked weed much, and definitely not around her before
>she gets me toking good shit
>have lost my cool, am back to the same fucking 14 year old kid
>see her dog, she says something about how he smells
>not realizing what I smell, go to pet him
>he's covered in fucking shit
>she waits a good minute before telling me
>try to laugh it off, wash hands, we go inside
>got to piss, bad
>use their restroom, loudest piss it feels like, and no one in the house seems to be making a noise
>come out blushing like a fucking tomato
>her dad goes "oh look it's an-on-on-on" like a surfer from the beaches trying to break ice after that weird experience I'd assume
>rest of family laugh, I tried to chuckle but came out like a cough, really anxious and shows badly
>they get supper ready and start eating
>"arn't you gonna eat user?" physically feeling sick from embarrassment and social distraught
>have to tell em' no and pass and look even more like a weird ass
>parents and her siblings leave
>she pulls out a game, asks me to sit next to her on the largest recliner I seen yet
>I just sit there, like a fucking statue out of social anxiety
>she scoffs it off, says something under her breath like I was trying to be a dick or something
>immediately try to fix the situation but can't think of anything to say so decide to retell a life event that was dark
>oh god, sorry user... thanks for sharing and feeling trustworthy enough to share to me
>she has distraught look herself now
>weird awkward silence until family get back
>she pretty much trying to send signals it's late, gotta leave
>we talk a little while outside, she gives me hug, I leave
this still isn't all of it anons... part 4 will come

Attached: ....jpg (457x403, 35.19K)

Oh great. The asshole gave them an impossible assignment and then pissed off before they could ask for help.

Take your time, you'll be there one day.

Attached: 489995AC-4B60-401D-BB6B-06069582023A.jpg (1000x776, 99.85K)

Is this the same game? How can you fucked up so bad wtf. Nigga u had a chance.

Attached: 1461477633052.png (1859x455, 396.39K)