I really need to get fucked but have no idea where to find dick because I'm a NEET that plays videogames all day...

I really need to get fucked but have no idea where to find dick because I'm a NEET that plays videogames all day. Grindr? I'm pretty fem so it won't be hard I just dont know where to go
Pic related is me.

Attached: 6EA068CF-8213-4BF7-AF3F-16AE91EDCE3D.jpg (1080x644, 198.89K)

where u at? i been looking for a little twink to play video games and smoke weed with and get freaky with when my wife aint around.

California

fuck wish you were in Michigan

how dumb are you that you can't find horny fags in cali

North, south?

I'll fuck you but your cock is gonna get sucked when i feel like it. Asleep? I'm sucking your cock. Morning wood? Sucking the piss out your cock.

figures. im all the way in carolina.

Nigger I don't go outside or talk to anyone. What like at a bar?

North

Sheeeeit. I’m from Central. How tall are you? I’m “straight” but I’d fuck you if I had the chance. How are you doing btw?

yeah pretty much any city or even moderately sized town you go to you can find a gay bar with guys who will fuck anything

I'm kind of tall which I guess ruins it for some. I'm a lanklet

That sounds just as risky as using grindr

I’m a Manlet so that’s a fun pairing up. Imagine a manlet domming you, how cute. How did you shave your ass so well? It looks very clean.

There are lots of hookup sites..
Try Sniffies or Squirt

I don't require much shaving above my calves so it's natural I guess
Wtf are those retarded names

well if you didn't want hiv you shouldn't have been gay

Must be nice, I’m jealous. I’m too hairy. Do you have a Snapchat or something? Would love to see more of you. Or you can just post more pics on here :)

I didn't fucking name them don't ask me user..
I'm just telling you they are hookup sites..JFC

I don't have a snapchat... I wasn't prepared for this level of social interaction

Hah, all good. Just know you have a cute butthole