Saying 2+2=4 is a microaggression

Saying 2+2=4 is a microaggression

Attached: math.jpg (500x450, 53.32K)

Attached: 1640794107876.png (645x770, 16.07K)

i identify sexually as a subtraction symbol

Attached: s-l300.jpg (227x300, 15.02K)

This is likely something taken out of context about how math is taught, rather than whatever snowflake victim complex bullshit you believe it to be.
Ironically, it would probably benefit whites to teach math in the way this article suggests instead of letting chinks dominate STEM, but what do I know? I'm just an engineer.

Attached: AngryDome.gif (213x201, 429.46K)

o wow i never got to see the angry dome in such detail it goes so fast in the show and you can't see it

The headline teaches, too

Fuck every crybaby on this planet.

I thought it was an Asian thing

Niggers can't into math. More at 11:00.

Just because you put dildos together does not make you an engineer.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x481, 14.65K)

That you're just an engineer doesn't mean that you're not right.

Here's the full quote: "There is a greater focus on getting the "right" answer than understanding
concepts and reasoning."

Doesn't sound too wrong.

But, hey, it's become so easy to trigger these idiots nowadays.

I’m pretty sure that this was always an access to education thing and not a question of differing realities about math.

>Here's the full quote: "There is a greater focus on getting the "right" answer than understanding
>concepts and reasoning."
>Doesn't sound too wrong.
I agree, but how the fuck do they work in the white supremacy angle?

>"There is a greater focus on getting the "right" answer than understanding concepts and reasoning."
>Doesn't sound too wrong
The thing is tho if u end up getting the wrong answer then maybe the "concepts and reasoning" are flawed

Nope, that's racist

Are you 70? Segregation ended a long time ago. Black students do bad regardless of their learning environment. We as a society need to just let go and allow stupid people to be stupid. Why are we trying to make doctors and engineers out of people who can't grasp 6th grade algebra? Why do we want to dumb down learning and mix in the nincompoops with useful people?

I'd say that's a bad interpretation of what's being said, but then you already knew that, tourist.

Unironically if anyone who those faggots dislike started marching with signs saying 2+2=4, the American news media would run campaigns calling it a racist slogan

Most people in general suck at math.

>HUrrr Durrr black peepo smart if yoo juss giv dem a chance

Wrong